SM OU Need help for my first competitive team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, im "love nats soil lol" same name on pokemon showdown and ive been around showdown for maybe 3-4 years now but ive never realised there was a smogon forum till now. I used to play some uu (and was pretty shit at it) on my phone in class when i got bored. Im back again and am trying to make myself a good team but im pretty clueless so i thought i wanted to post here. Also I realise my username sounds nasty bad but i didnt give it much thought when i picked my name in class xd. Ok, intro is done so heres my team i desperately need help with.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Outrage
- Roost

So zard is my favorite pokemon from being a kid and i wanted to use him. Dragon dance here so i can sweep teams. Flare blitz and outrage for high power moves and roost so it can keep recovering hp.

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head

Excadrill here to set up my stealth rock which I heard is necessary for every competitive team and also rapid spin in one so I think hes great.

Greninja @ Leftovers
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

I like greninja because he has protean and many moves which makes him unpredictable. Scald and dark pulse because he is water and dark, ice beam and hp fire as I realise a lot of things in ou are 4x weak to ice and fire. Leftovers so he can stay in the game longer.

Mimikyu @ Mimikium Z
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Play Rough
- Leech Life

Mimikyu is here because I think the ability digiuise is great which makes it able to power through certain bulky pokemon or sweep. Mimikium z for the lets snuggle forever which is a super strong attack and leech life to get health back.

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 25 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Tri-Attack
- Recover
- Toxic
- Thunder Wave

He is my physical sponge and very bulky with eviolite. Toxic and thunder wave to annoy other pokemon after he switches in.

Florges @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Synthesis

She is my specially defensive sponge and sweeper. Aromatherapy also lets me heal my team from burn and toxic.

So thats it, someone please help with the team. Also sorry if my post is not how it should be as ive never done 1 of these before.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)