Tournament Need Help Game Planning For Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tournament was modeled after the GBA tournament, each team has 10 Pokemon, including a mega, and we make teams to battle each other

We are currently entering the playoffs and I could use some help taking down the #1 seed (has more 6-0 victories than I have wins), below, I have posted my possible Pokemon and his possible Pokemon

I will be eternally grateful to anyone that takes the time out of their day to help a 4th seed defeat a 1st seed

My team:
Mega Latios, Haxorus, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Dragonite, Volcrona, Slowbro, Forretress, Metagross, Amoonguss, Jolteon

His team: Mega Manectric, Scizor, Landorus-Therian, Clefable, Thundurus, Victini, Serperior, Suicune, Machamp, Weavile, Skarmory

Ways he's built his team in the past: Always always ALWAYS, whenever he has brought Serperior, he uses Contrary with Leaf Storm (to be expected), he uses Skarmory to set up hazards, but however, it's been a while since he last used Victini, but it always has to be a threat to be accounted for

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
gba would never allow all of those mons, but I'm psure this is more of a SQSA question

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Hi, you need to read the rules before posting a thread here. Here's the thread littlelucario was referring to, though I don't think anyone would help you make a C-team, especially when you have Mega Latios on your team. Good luck and have a good rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)