Cinderace @ Air Balloon
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Megahorn
- Bolt Strike
- Sky Attack
- Meteor Assault
This is my first pokemon. It got the strongest moves in the game and the super effective move to it is rock and ground. But due to air balloon it can easily avoid ground moves.

Garchomp-Mega @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
Lonely Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Gunk Shot
- Defog
- Haze

This is garchomp its basically just a support pokemon for hazards and boosts.

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
Bold Nature
- Accelerock
- Acrobatics
- Aeroblast
- Agility

This is Chansey. It would change into any pokemon with transform. So if garchomp dies you can still get any boosts with ease.

Sceptile-Mega @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Agility
- Swords Dance
- Topsy-Turvy

This is Sceptile its another support pokemon and can do a lot of damage with STAB Leafstorm.

Gengar-Mega @ Black Sludge
Ability: Normalize
Naive Nature
- Entrainment
- Quiver Dance
- Aura Sphere
- Aeroblast
Now this is the MVP Of the team it can sweep teams easily if its first to move. Just using Entrainment can be really OP. While the enemy is trying to swap or attack you can easily Quiver Dance and gain some spped and basically sweep a team.Its counter is Status conditions like par burn freeze and sleep.

Gallade-Mega (M) @ Power Herb
Ability: Bad Dreams
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Coil
- Geomancy
- Baton Pass
Now this is Gallade it can make opponent to sleep and gain boost and use baton pass to cinderace or others.
https://pokepast.es/319622f458c14a29

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can visit the smogon dex and read the analysis for each pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)