Non-Pokébank OU Need help to complete team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have chosen three Pokemon i really like this gen which are Toxapex/Alolan Marowak/Tapu bulu
and i need help to complete the team

Tapu Bulu @ Leftovers
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Leech Seed
- Horn Leech
- Brick break
- Bulk Up

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 112 SpD / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Bone
- Flare Blitz
- Bonemarang
- Will-O-Wisp

Two great stabs in flare blitz and Shadow bone
Bonemarang on my Marowak so its not affected by grassy terrain
Lightining rod has good sinergy with toxapex

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
-Recover
-Haze
-Toxic
-Scald

Grassy terrain makes my toxapex take less damage from earthquake and earth power :)

I need help to choose a good pokemon to remove hazards, because my marowak does not like stealth rocks
A specially bulky mon to switch in on the psychic attacks
A special sweeper with considerable speed because so far i have struggled with fast mons

i have tried a few
(Hydreigon choice scarf/specs which was not bad) since i have already have two fairy resists
Dhelmise with rapid spin but another ghost weakness
Maybe i should can run defog tapu fini?
but none of those which i tried clicked
I need suggestions please :)

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, I'll have to lock your RMT as the forum rules require that you post only completed teams and provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)