Need help with team plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am building a team that revolves around Archeops confusing the opponent as much as I can with his moveset. Mega Lopunny is a big part of my team too in order to sweep and counter many Pokemon. So far I've come up with 4 Pokemon for this team but I need advice on my current movesets and what 2 Pokemon can work well with my team.

My current team is:

Archeops (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Quick Guard
- Ally Switch
- Tailwind
- Rock Slide

I will only use Tailwind if I am sure I won't die and my team does't need the other moves it has. I will go with Quick Guard as a first move in order to counter any Fake Outs and other priority moves. Ally Switch with Aegislash works well because if I know they are going to use a super effective move then I will just use Ally Switch. Rock Slide of course just to provide a bit more support with the flinch chance and attacking both opponents. Sitrus Berry just to counter out the Defeatist ability.

Aegislash (M) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- King's Shield
- Flash Cannon
- Wide Guard
- Shadow Ball

Now this is where I receive the support from Archeops with Quick Guard as well as givin some support with Wide Guard from moves such as Earthquake or Surf. King's Shield is a must have. Flash Cannon and Shadow Ball for great STAB and well balanced power. Weakness Policy works great with Aegislash because if I do get hit from an Earthquake or maybe a likely dark type move, Weakness Policy will activate giving me a +1 on the opponent.

Lopunny (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
- Drain Punch
- Encore

Time for the Mega Lopunny. Fake Out is a must have especially to counter those common Mega Kanghaskans. Ice Punch for coverage and Drain Punch for sustain (I don't want to run Hi-Jump-Kick as many people suggest because I'm not a big an of moves with low accuracy and especially with that damage if it misses). Encore if for if the opponent protects my Fake Out so I can Encore them into protect. Although I'm thinking about running Protect instead but I'm still not sure.

Raichu (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Encore
- Nuzzle
- Knock Off

Raichu is for more support with my Lopunny with double Fake Out and Encore for Protect just like Lopunny in case the opponent uses double Protect which I have seen many times before. Nuzzle for paralysis and Knock Off for any scarfed Pokemon. Focus Sash for if I get OHKO and Lightning Rod for the electric immunity.

And that is my team so far. Give me some tips if you think I should change what I have and what 2 Pokemon I should add because I'm a bit stuck. I'm thinking of maybe a water type or grass type but yeah not sure. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks :)

So it means that even if I have good idea for an original team but that i am not sure about how to complete it, I won't be welcome to ask help on this forum ?

So it means that even if I have good idea for an original team but that i am not sure about how to complete it, I won't be welcome to ask help on this forum ?
Team ideas and questions like "can someone give me a quick eyeball to see if I forgot anything in my teambuilding" should go in the simple questions thread.

Full teams that you've put a lot of thought into and have practiced with but can't figure out how to improve them should go in the Rate my Team forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)