Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Iron Head

Excadrill acts as my primary switch in whenever I expect the opponent uses an electric type attack or Toxic. Immune to both Toxic and Thunder wave, it can setup for a straight sweep using Swords Dance. Rapid Spin is to remove entry hazards. (Should I give it a Life Orb or something?)

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Roar

Heatran acts as a switch in on fire type moves. Again immune to Toxic and Will O Wisp, it can wear opponents down. Can setup SR and Roar is used to accumulate SR damage.

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Secret Sword

Keldeo is my answer to fire types and the most common walls in the game. Substitute can be used to set up Calm Mind, when I'm sure the opponent won't attack

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Roost
- Perish Song
- Dragon Pulse
- Moonblast

Switch in when I expect the opponent to use a Ground type move since many pokemon of my team are weak to Ground types. Perish Song is to force switch pokemon or KO the last one standing.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Protect
- Power Whip

Absolute tank with Leech Seed and Toxic to wear opponents down.

Snorlax @ Leftovers

Ability: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 156 Def / 96 SpD
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Return (Body Slam?)

Can setup sweeps using Curse, whilst tanking moves.

You need longer descriptions, but I'll drop some pointers if I can get them out fast enough.

SD Excadrill doesn't generally run Rapid Spin, and is only on Sand teams. Try Choice Scarf Excadrill, with Rock Slide over Swords Dance. SpDef Heatran typically runs at least 68 spe. Moonblast is pointless on Mega Altaria with Pixilate, run Hyper Voice instead. Dragon Pulse also doesn't have any significant coverage, Draco Meteor at least hits Charizard-Y, but I recommend that you change that move altogether to Heal Bell to support your team. Toxic + Protect on Ferrothorn can be changed to Gyro Ball + Spikes, which helps wear down fatter teams better.

Hope I get enough time to post this lol
Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Altaria @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine
EVs: 248 HP / 104 Def / 156 SpD
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Hyper Voice
- Heal Bell
- Flamethrower

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi there, unfortunately I'll have to lock this for the time being as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the RMT rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)