approved by Quite Quiet
Pokemon Battle Revolution showcased many unique styles of battling, and the Neon Colosseum was no exception. The Colosseum forces you into roulette style battle where you must pick your team from an existing pool of Pokemon (in the game it was your team of 6 combined with the opponent's team of 6), obviously at random. Anyways, this tournament will be a fortune battle and the tier of choice will be all of them except Ubers, Doubles, and Monotype! (Sorry).
Tournament Specific Rules
- Each round will be played on a different tier, in tier order (OU -> UU -> RU -> NU -> PU -> LC -> OU)
- Participants will vote for the starting tier.
- When you sign up for the tour, your "in" post requires you to select 3 numbers between 1-75.
- The number you select will correspond to a 3 Pokemon which you will build your team with.
- You must use the given form of the Pokemon (If you get Aerodactyl you may not use Mega-Aerodactyl as one of your 3 Pokemon, vice versa) unless stated otherwise.
- After each round, the winner of the battle must post the replay as well as 3 more numbers.
- The Pokemon list will be shuffled each round (if tiers repeat).
The list is generated by...
- Pokemon that have a viability rank of A+ to B- will be selected until the number of Pokemon hits 75.
- Additional Pokemon from C+ or C will be used or Pokemon in B- will be dropped depending if the total number of Pokemon reaches 75.
- Pokemon that are S/S- rank in viability will be excluded.
- Battles will be best of 1
- Single Elimination Tour
- All standard tournament rules apply
- Matches will be played on [Gen 7] OU/UU/RU/NU/PU/LC on Showdown or SmogTours
- If a ban/unban happens or a new clause is added at any point during the tournament,
it will take effect as soon as the new round starts.
your "in" post requires you to select 3 numbers between 1-75