Neverused Battle Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late to signup? I'm still a little bit confused but, whatever:
Username: Kyurem~Frost (On Pokemon Showdown)

Favourite Pokémon: Kyurem / Chesnaught. In NU it is Luxray

TimeZone: MST -7:00

Alt: (BC)_<USERNAME> ?

Also, how much does each Pokemon cost? Nooby here, but this sounds really fun!

Code:
BP I Have:
Code:
Pokemon I Own:
None yet.

Last edited:

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Alt: (BC)_Sonicboom
BP: 0
Mons: Carracosta / Ditto / Swoobat / Serperior / Rapidash / Piloswine
Daily allowance: 470BP
Latest Purchase: #106

there it is

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Could you help me? How does this work, I need some guidance.eh
Hey, read the first three posts, it should help to clear things up a bit

Basically, when you sign up, you are given 750 BP or Battle Points. BP lets you buy Pokemon to use (you can't use any Pokemon otherwise). The cost of each Pokemon is determined through viability rankings, price list is on the second post of this thread (page 1). Every 2 days you get BP allowance, and this can be raised by buying Pokemon (each Pokemon raises your allowance by a bit, see price list) or laddering under your BC alt. A place in top 100 on NU ladder gives you extra BP, but you can only use your Pokemon that you have. Also, you can challenge other people in the challenge to win or lose BP. When you're ready you can challenge the Castle Head (FLCL) to finish the challenge but if you lose, he can take something from you.

And yeah 30 BP to Metal Sonic

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
So time to get my team going.
Selling Dragonair, Shuckle, Mightyena and Omanyte (may buy back the last 2 eventually).
Gives me 1010 BP.
Yoloing to buy those turtles.
Now can I sell wartortle or do i have to keep him because idgaf about him.
That is all for now.
Thanks.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Could you help me? How does this work, I need some guidance.eh
The first three posts are really good and interesting instructions for you to join the challenge!

If any of you have played Red Alert 3 Multiplayer you should know exactly what is going on ;)

Last edited:

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Yeah so there we can't lose unless we sell away all our pokemon?

I want to be the first to get the print but timezone differences ;-;

Last edited:
Hey, read the first three posts, it should help to clear things up a bit

Basically, when you sign up, you are given 750 BP or Battle Points. BP lets you buy Pokemon to use (you can't use any Pokemon otherwise). The cost of each Pokemon is determined through viability rankings, price list is on the second post of this thread (page 1). Every 2 days you get BP allowance, and this can be raised by buying Pokemon (each Pokemon raises your allowance by a bit, see price list) or laddering under your BC alt. A place in top 100 on NU ladder gives you extra BP, but you can only use your Pokemon that you have. Also, you can challenge other people in the challenge to win or lose BP. When you're ready you can challenge the Castle Head (FLCL) to finish the challenge but if you lose, he can take something from you.

And yeah 30 BP to Metal Sonic

Ohhh! This sounds really fun! So I have 750 BP now? Cool! Thanks alot!

I'll take Gardevoir for 350 leaving me with 250 and a Daily Bonus of 410. That completes the team I was testing and I can just start building up some points for some reserves and tweaks now.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I had a bad day at work yesterday, left me exhausted. I'm going to work on updating this right now.

Also, There's going to be an Events Board put up on the Second post - Keep your eyes on it for info upcoming events!

This looks friggin' amazing. I'd love to join, if it isn't too late.
Username: Silver Scrapes

Favourite Pokémon: Magcargo

TimeZone: Eastern Standard Time

Alt: (BC)_Scrapes

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Never too late, Scrapes!

Updates
Pushing Avast! event back a few days.

NEW Bird Bundle - 1000 BP (+200)
Bravairy / Swellow / Mandibuzz / Swanna
NEW BIRD Bundle (2) - 750 BP (+150)
Dodrio / Murkrow / Articuno / Altaria
NEW not bird Bundle - 1000 BP (+200)
Drifblim / Charizard / Rotom - Fan / Golbat

I'm going to buy Sawk, and since his place on the viability rankings was recently shifted around, I believe that since he's Top A instead of Low S now he'll cost me 550 BP (+110 BP Daily Allowance). I'm pretty sure that's right since the rankings got shifted around recently and he's Top A now...

FireMage

Disgraced
I don't think I did update for both Monday and Sunday so to compensate everyone will get Double their daily allowance when I update tomorrow. So buy more Pokémon now and get a greater influx of cash tomorrow!

Last edited:
17:51FireMageDouble DA for tomorrow
17:51FireMageSpend and get a buttload back

Gonna take your advice:
Buying Primeape + Roselia for 850 points :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)