Tournament NeverUsed Snake Draft I: Finals [Won by The New Bark Noctowls]

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Last edited by a moderator:

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Is this what they call being fashionably late?

WE WON! Ha, kiyo'd What a ride. This season was truly a team effort, and these noctowls earned their wings.

poh ran this team whenever I died on 'em, and provided most of the teams each week, thanks for being the foundation on which this house of cards was built
Davon went about his business each week, and went beyond the call of duty whenever it was asked of him. A great example of how to stay mentally tough after stumbling out the gate.
GW GOATWARRIOR silenced the haters this season, what a run. Your (albeit few) L's hurt the most since I kinda chalked those games up as W's in my head before the week got posted :o
MrAldo this season reminded me of why i pick you up in these things. you're always helpful, active and willing to play pretty much anything
EviGaro is hands down one of the best all-around SM players on this site, she is also the best shit talker on the team, and gw proved to be an easy target
Abejas Idk whether you helped more in swsh or oras, but it was great to ben able to count on you and the rest of our old gens each week. Thanks for talking over teams each week and somehow always knowing the optimal time to bring cheesy teams.
Xiri thanks for never blaming your teams, i know we passed you some dog shit from time to time. idt your timezone came into play at all this seaosn, what a shame.
z3ll1 Greybaum kay Dentricos thanks for embracing the next-man-up mentality and being there when we needed you. wish there was more playing time to go around

and lets not forget..

Bobby Dagen came through in the CLUTCH for us with the double sub week 2(?) that's the HL of the season for me.

Seriously everyone, thanks for a great season. You're all good people and made my job way too easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)