Tournament NeverUsed Snake Draft I: Semifinals [Tiebreak Post #22]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Fitting way to end 2020. Our games have been pretty ridiculous across Championship playoffs and now this, but you deserve a lot of credit for a great run this year, Davon. Keep it up.

Thanks to SpacialRendevous and gorex for going hard each week. You both have promising futures as both players and teammates; it was a pleasure to team with both of you. I genuinely hope managers in the future take a chance on both of you as they will absolutely not regret it! As for the rest of the Ninjasks, you guys were great, too. I wish I could have been a bit more active helping out, but it was clear many of you were more than capable on your own. I also wish I could have spread the starting slots out a bit more, but we were dealing with some crazy metagames and on limited time, so my apologies there. We were better than this result and while sometimes circumstances don't allow for that to show, you should all be proud of putting up the results you did, especially those who had to play in unfamiliar tiers.

Personally pretty upset I guess. Game is the game and all -- shit happens and you move on eventually, but one of the main reasons I've stuck with NU so much when I am involved with just about every circle in Smogon has been the community. That just hasn't been the same for me lately. I plan on staying involved with tiering stuff and moderation because I love being able to make an impact and reaching out to newer players is one of my favorite things (not to mention I'd never abandon Eternally :blobuwu:), but I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like a fish out of water at some points.

Oh and finally, someone on the Pablodors is too much of a coward to post a meme they made.

Guesses as to who are still being taken, but snaga strikes me as the most likely suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)