Tournament Neverused Snake Draft II: Finals [won by Pablominables]

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader

art credit: Zephyr2007

Spreadsheet (ty DugZa and Ticken)
Tournament Rules and General Guidelines

1644192129504.png

Pablominables
(6) vs (3) Dewford Ducks
SS: Davon vs OnArceus
SS: Raptor vs sensei axew
SS: GW vs Danny
SM: Garay oak vs poh
ORAS: The Goomy vs Kiyo
BW: Lily vs Togkey
DPP: d0nut vs HSOWA
ADV: Raichy vs Jisoo
GSC: HSA vs Lunala
RBY: Serpi vs May

Pablominables (0) vs (0) Dewford Ducks
SS: Davon vs OnArceus
SS: Raptor vs sensei axew
SS: GW vs Danny
SM: Garay oak vs poh
ORAS: The Goomy vs Kiyo
BW: Lily vs Togkey
DPP: Staxi vs HSOWA
ADV: Raichy vs Jisoo
GSC: HSA vs Lunala
RBY: Serpi vs May

Congratulations to both teams for making it. You guys have all week, hf!

Last edited:
Locked Predicts:

Davon vs OnArceus - L + Ratio
Raptor vs Sensei Axew
GW vs Danny
Garay oak
vs Poh
The Goomy vs Kiyo
Lily vs Togkey
Staxi
vs HSOWA
Raichy vs Jisoo
HSA
vs Lunala
Serpi vs May - The one week where it matters most, they will come through

Hf everyone, go ducks!

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Pablominables (4) vs (6) Dewford Ducks

SS: Davon vs OnArceus (former TM Talonflame and also my dude)
SS: Raptor vs sensei axew (same as above)
SS: GW vs Danny (not GW)
SM: Garay oak vs poh (good one here, but gotta go with the professor's grandson)
ORAS: The Goomy vs Kiyo (ok so, this contradicts with how I voted for OnArc and sensei, but Kiyo has this)
BW: Lily vs Togkey (Toggers has been lights out with BW, I don't see that stopping now)
DPP: Staxi vs HSOWA (former TM Talonflame)
ADV: Raichy vs Jisoo (hate to vote for the person who beat my assman, but ehhhh wth)
GSC: HSA vs Lunala (not sure what to say here lol)
RBY: Serpi vs May (hasn't lost yet?)

Danny

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
ZU Circuit Champion
First of all gj Pablos. Second gonna do some s/o’s rq
Togkey ur the goat man. Picked up a new tier and did súper well in ur first team tour. One of my best friends so glad we got to team work together again fam.
Aawin even though ur annoying af sometimes Ik I can be asw so still love u brother. Had a great time on the ducks so thx for picking me up and assembling the god squad.
OnArceus ur deranged and bonkers but you’ve shown time and time again ur one of the best in this tier. Keep sending baller memes and keep up the good work fam you’re the goat.
poh even though you were dissapointed in ur performance, you were an essential part of the team, who worked his ass off all tour. Keep it up man dw ab it too much ur the goat.
sensei axew ur also a good friend,sad ur retired but you def showed ur prowess fam. Gl in in real life.
Meri Berry one of the toughest workers on the site, gotten to know u more through our weekly tests and through working w u on the forums. Ur cool asf and have lots of expertise in the tier.
Lunala glad I got to know u better this tour and thx for the ru team :3

@duckletts we had a great run, wish I could’ve performed better and given the series more attention than I did. Glad I got to play and had a mf blast.
0030A482-75D1-445B-9242-DFC1BD09654D.jpeg

Aawin

whole lotta vibes in the city
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
NUPL Champion
Not the result I was aiming for in my first time managing but it's shoutouts time

OnArceus sensei axew Danny yall fucking balled out in SS this tour and were the anchor of our strong weeks, appreciate all 3 of you

poh man, we can both admit sm sucks, I apologize for not being as active as I could've been w the prep

Kiyo I fucking love you bro, you balled out as our hidden gem of the draft, love that you kept us positive moving forward after losses

Togkey YOU'RE ACTUALLY GOATED. You came in ranked as the worst BWer and went 7-2. You're the future, and you carried us in building for all gens. Love you broski

HSOWA not the 9-0 szn we expected after NUPL, but you're a great player and I loved teaming with you in the first tour I've managed in. You're a great sport and I appreciate you big time dog

Jisoo You're also so fucking goated, and I'm glad to have been your manager for this tournament. You and Luna were so fun to interact with and I'm glad you had fun with us throughout the tour

Lunala even though you're an RU mainer, you came into GSC and beat the odds, stunting on the worm and Holly and were such a fun player to watch. I hope you sign up for GSC in the future, you're the truth.

pac May okay so we did go 0-9 in this slot, however you two are some of the best players I've seen despite the record. Your prep was off the charts and I'm glad you toughed it out. I might hate RBY, but yall are stellar.

Ninja you ended up only playing one game for us, and you fucking won. I'm proud of you, and you're mad underrated in the builder.

other shoutouts I want to give are to etern for letting me comanage w you, I know I'm new to all of this but I'm glad we drafted such a fun roster. Much love to you brother, hope we can manage again soon.

TheKingKarp you weren't on our team technically, but you're such a baller. To the other managers, you NEED to pick this guy up if you have the chance. He's a smart fella, and he's on a tear w tours atm.

Much love to the ducks, hopefully we can run it up next year! GGs pablos!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)