New CAP Forum Moderator - Wyverii

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Wyverii needs little introduction here on the CAP project. She has been a consistent contributor to CAP for a long time. In addition to being one of the top CAP artists and spriters, she has also helped organize the website, mods on the server, and is a regular participant on the #cap IRC channel. She understands the history of the project and the structure of our community. I'm glad to have her as part of the CAP forum moderation staff.

Congratulations Wyverii!

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
<Genny> I want to make a joke like "Now tennis will have someone to complain to about his period"
<Genny> but that seems rude
<Genny> herm
<Genny> =x
<tennisace> go ahead
<tennisace> i double dog dare you
<tennisace> i TRIPLE dog dare you

Congratulations Wyverii~

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Damn, looks like the girls are taking over the CAP forum, 2 girl mods who would have expected it.

Congrats Wyv!

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Well we certainly didn't see that one coming [/sarcasm]
Congrats!
one should also note the extreme speed of congratulations.

Let's hear it for Wyverii

For having enough patience with Microsoft Paint to last a couple years

hooray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)