New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Hikari

is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Tiering Admin
Name Changes for Regular Users
  • you only get 1 name change;
    • you must provide a REASON;
    • you may revert back to your old name, but only after at least 3 months have passed, and you will be ineligible for future changes;
    • removal of numbers or other distracting text (eg. tennisace0227 -> tennisace) will not count as a name change;
      • you can't request to ADD distracting text or request a username that includes distracting text, that's completely counterproductive and makes it makes it more difficult to tag users.
    • there is a SMALL chance for an exception to made if you seriously want a second name or regret an old change, etc. but it will be permanent and under no circumstances will it ever be changed again. ever.
  • you may not get a name change if you have an active infraction, are Wi-Fi blacklisted, or are (circuit) tournament banned;
  • you may not request a name change if you have less than 100 posts total;
  • you will receive a custom title with your former username so that others may identify you;
  • you may not take the username of an existing account under any circumstances;
  • new/alternate accounts are against the rules, so you will be infracted if you create one instead of using this thread.
Name Changes for Badgeholders
  • badgeholders - all of the above applies to you;
  • you may take the name of an existing account ONLY IF
    • the account with the username you want has not been logged into for 3+ years, AND
    • the account with the username you want has less than 10 posts.
  • if you take the name of an existing account, you won't be eligible for any future changes.
Profile Changes:
  • you may request birth date and related information to be changed only once;
    • please submit any birth dates in an unambiguous format (e.g. Nov. 12th, 2000, not 11/12/00), we don't know whether your country uses DD/MM/YY or MM/DD/YY;
  • we will not fulfill avatar or custom title requests;
  • badges and banners are earned, not given.
General Rules:
  • LOOK UP THE USERNAME BEFORE YOU REQUEST IT, as from here on out, you are likely to be denied future name changes if you attempt to request a name that is taken (TIP: use the search function; enter the username you are looking for and PRESS ENTER, the username doesn't always appear in the dropdown... if you get redirected to the main members page, the name is free! if the profile DOES appear, you may NOT request it unless you are a badgeholder. you have been warned);
  • do NOT ask super moderators or admins on their profiles OR in private message to change your name or to check the thread or anything of the like, as the point of the thread is so that you may request and so that we will get to it when we have the time to do so;
  • joke requests will not be tolerated and I'll probably just infract you if you do it at this point, have some sense;
  • you will be profile locked for a month after getting a new name. Remember to ask a Super Moderator or Admin to remove the lock after a month, it will not come off automatically;
    • naturally, this is a month after the change was carried out, not a month after you posted your request.
    • do not post here asking to unlock your profile "when my month is over in 3 days", if we want to go through the thread before then we're not gonna wait for you, and if we go through it later then there was no point in posting ahead of time in the first place.
Archive of old name changes (yes, if you were restricted from future changes five minutes ago, you're still restricted from future changes, so don't ask): http://pastebin.com/yn4BbHUC / https://puu.sh/wJ8gn/93d75c1441.txt
old thread

BattleDragon -> 1v1
Honey Luis -> Thanys
RazorLeaf420 -> RazorLeafVGC
hector hard mode -> dream light
10th Squad Taichou -> Za Meowdo
Serpi386 -> Serpi386
Klang -> Klang [old]
Kl4ng -> Klang
TheGawddss -> Go0d
The Fifth Whisper -> Play on Birds
Why Nerdy -> Chopin Alkaninoff
Azfar -> The_Powerz
JakeMoran12 -> Tech Froakies
bug.catcher -> Spring Blossoms
Lieparite -> Auresi
yondie -> yond
Rainyman123 -> Yveltal for PU
Avocado -> Arctis
Timman47 -> Toy Time King
Anubis -> Anubis [old]
Melrakki -> Anubis

page 1

Specterito -> Gaerys
Arikado -> Avocado
theuntalented -> Ghost Cream
chenkovsky -> Mymble
the mj show -> menusaur-vega
RIPMyLifeFIR -> KindaStupid
Melon -> Melon [old]
WaterlessMelon -> Melon

page 2

Declarity -> Haakunite
Prague Kick -> Slimmer
Jordn -> Jrdn
Samuel L. Jesus -> omgocd
Kennyth -> Romanticist
Yogibears -> Rwby
PokemonmasterTj -> TJ

page 3

anto -> ant
Ant -> [old] Ant

gummy -> gummy [old]
Gummysaur -> Gummy
Opgqy -> Opjqy
Boyeraj17 -> Aaronboyer
DownAbove -> Inidigo Plateau
Leooo_33 -> Leo
Oibaf cune -> Oibaf
axel -> axel [old]
axel10 -> axel
JoycapJoshST -> 6ft Torbjorn
marcop -> Gilbert arenas

page 4

Lizardman -> Warped Worlds
Hot Dog Pizza -> Lemon Ginger
Hasukura -> Tera Melos
Lord Sample Team -> LordST
Corrin -> Johta
SiTuM'parleT'mort -> SiTuM
Victor S. Court -> S. Court
The Ruins of Alpha -> drampa's grandpa
Gastro -> Terrakion. (revert)

page 5

Gastrik -> fourmi
I'm the Batgirl -> Shadow Assault
ItsYaBoi1337 -> Flamestar (revert)
Sugarcult -> Zenobu
dukevesper -> vesper
Fannyfan -> Fanyfan

page 6

Branflakes325 -> branflakes
RedEmptionMc -> RedEmption
Fardin -> Isotonex
AnishSomani -> Anish
Sae Sae -> Sae
Jqded -> Djokra
Lord Esche -> esche
TraceofLife -> Trace
Trace -> Trace [old]

page 7

Klefkwi -> Dream
Dream -> Dream [old]
Heathcliff -> Teclis
Darklatias92 -> Cresselia92
Dundies -> dundies
Infamy -> infamy
Spoof -> DaSpoofy
Mr. Perry -> perry
Allstar -> Abejas
s0me1 b0red -> Blue Lobster
Evanile -> PrincessGardevoir
sassyaccident -> Hacci
littlelucario -> LL
askov -> Askov

Page 8

BPGXMG -> Aldertz
Old_Gregg -> Tonberry King
darktheskrub -> BandedLoom
Shadowtex1 -> BladeofFriendship
Inactive~ -> Inactive
InActive -> InActive [old]
cellgoondude -> Iura
blazenix -> Blazenix
Le teamribou -> Jeffv
Natalie. -> Nat
Nat -> Nat [old]
-Snow -> Snou
Ezio -> hyperbeem
haru. -> Miere
pokemon sparrow -> sparrow
sparrow -> sparrow [old]

Yuga42 -> Pigeons
femen -> azogue

Page 9
Snobalt -> Empress

Simiatic -> Simia
Ninjadog~ -> Ninjadog13
darksylvion -> Sylveon.
omastar -> sergey
jake -> jake [old]
Zebraiken -> Jake
roman -> roman [old]
Romanticist -> roman

SableyeMyBae -> SMB
Alpha-Harpeet -> Harpp
Zenobu -> Zeno
drumstick -> allstarapology
Wob -> Wob [old]
DeathByWobbuffet -> Wob

Page 10
Rafooa11 -> raf
DeltaFlame -> CaffeineBoost
osgoode -> crayon pop
Mega meganium -> WLI
Rico -> Rico [old]
Jasmine -> Rico

ThiccTornadus -> Jord-e
Not Troller -> Heroic Troller
Rwby -> rwby
Lotus Wincon -> Wincon
Eden's Embrace -> eden's embrace
InfernoMonferno -> Inferno Monferno
UBERSkitty -> UberSkitty

Page 11
I'm Rick Astley -> baddummy
Lostallhopedreams -> MMagma
Dom -> Dom [old]
partys over -> dom
Ace 434 -> Whitephoenixace
pwndkthnx -> Pwndkthnx
Haakunite -> Haaku.
Sashuto -> Kamui Master

Jordy -> Jordy [old]
Jord-E -> Jordy

Page 12
MasterAmpharos -> faded love
mang@ tea -> zaaya
Phantomgenius -> Pants
Zygardeorder -> Zyg
YanVictor95 -> OldAmberPlays
MikeDawg -> Demi Lovato
Cubeboyx2 -> lodescent
Ghost Cream -> Decemm
Volcanoheadproduction(yt) -> Counting Sheep
ManectricOP! -> pazza
TheDarkAlakazam -> The Dark Alakazam

Page 13
cbt -> cb aaron judge
The Official Glyx -> Osra
Reigaheres -> Reiga
RR. -> RR
Antgeezy -> Android 18
babidi1998 -> The Grand Babido
VoidPL -> aogalicia
Noblesse Oblige -> Cleo-D
Pinoy Pwnage -> Pinoy

Page 14
Aubisio -> Samoyed
Wascally Wabbit -> itsjustdrew
Isotonex -> Fardin
Russell Bestbrook -> Captain Skywalker
False -> False [old]
false. -> false

Twinmask -> Hubriz
tyrantytar -> zizalith
Marcelinho Rodrigues -> M Rodrigues
Brazilian Army -> Diego Maradona
Lacus Clyne -> Lacus Ichinose
losedude -> Milkshook
BladeofFriendship -> Flame from Heaven

Page 15
Lonely Zard -> Zard97
Skyzuma -> The Amuse
Funkasaurus -> Souf
pork chop man -> ima
Valetta -> valetta
mad0ka -> himeringo
DiegoP -> Chokepic

Page 16
DisguiseBusted! -> Sabbio
Maskun529 -> Maskun
PokeTCG gamer1288 -> robjr
Za Meowdo -> Charmflash
Exploudit -> lyd
ThickFatAzumarill -> Thick Fat Azumarill
Thunder Pwoell -> Thunder Powell
iRebel -> love chants
Eden. -> BM
JonathanXtreme -> Hydreigon Specs
Moon -> Moon [old]
Schaff -> Moon

Page 17
PHILISTEEN ->philisteen
LucarioAidan -> ayedan
Slate. -> slated
Knight1337 -> Kina
Hoàng Trọng Đại Dương -> Professor Tree
yogibears -> yogi
Dibs -> Dibs [old]
Dibs The Dreamer -> dibs
Chaitanya -> Chaitanya [old]
Chaitanya1.9 -> Chaitanya
HNBL -> dhaarma

wyattdev -> comma
MMagma -> Magma
aXl -> Falgaia
PursuitOfHappiny -> poh

Page 18
Sage -> Sage [old]
Sage of the 6 -> Sage
ColinTheComputer -> brzozod526

davidTheMaster -> david dTM
21pichus -> Arushi
Team Pokepals -> TPP
vsomani -> vso
Martha -> Martha [old]
marthaa -> martha

Stepchild -> StepC
D2P2 HD -> Juuno
insult -> Insult
Android 18 -> Antgeezy

Page 19
Virizain -> blood red
TerraWard19 -> RossW
Welli0u -> Kaneki
Kaneki -> Kaneki [old]
ShadowQuinn -> squinn
Autistik -> Tikau
GenZeon -> gz
Cloud9 NxtLvl -> Havens
DawnManeDuskWings -> DMDW

Page 20
TGC Disunited -> TCG United
blackshellbowser -> SynysterCola
Cleo-D -> Noblesse Oblige
Aldertz -> Lux92
Xjckillerx -> jcbc
HQuaze -> Quaze

Page 21
N01syBoy -> So Noisy
fouyo4 -> Gweebis
CloudyNatu -> Clouds
Clouds -> Clouds [old]

Cofaiclus -> ragmatho
CoolMan6001 -> reagularman
Abk1997 -> aybekay
DDarken -> Pais
pqs -> akaxi
PrideMustang -> Meliodafu7
Heika -> HKT
Tonda Gossa! -> Tondas
ArtistSmeargle1991 -> JustoonSmitts
Flareon Blitz -> Flare
Flare -> Flare [old]

POP Arthur21 -> Heart Doom

Page 22
Alive Kazumi -> Gu Yun
mxmts -> mx
Perishing Song -> Perish Song
MajecticEspeon -> MajesticEspeon
Miere -> Haru
Haru -> Haru [old]

Vader_the_White -> Lady Vader
Kristoph -> lillyhollow
Azx -> ILoveMilk
Andyboy500 -> Andyboy
DragonKnightMaster -> DKM
DKM -> DKM [old]
Walrein -> Ampharos
Ampharos -> Ampharos [old]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hikari

is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Tiering Admin
Hi, I got an odd situation and I'm trying to follow the rules.

So, I've been using this account for at least a year (not crazy active, but now a regular), and it used to match with my PS name BattleDragon. For a while now however, I've been using the PS names Iv1 and 1vI (I'm a regular 1v1 OM player) and people now recognize me by that name.

I just decided to make a new account by the name of Iv1 to keep things clear. However, it totally didn't come to mind that you're not supposed to have two accounts (I haven't read the rules in at least a year, my mistake), and a fellow PS+Smogon user just pointed that out to me. Some people told me just use the new account, that its not a big problem, and some told me I should to clear this up, so here I am.

So, could this account please get a name change to 1vI or Iv1? Also, what should I do with the other account? Thank you, and sorry for my mistake.
The other account has been banned and the account BattleDragon will be renamed to 1vI

Hi, i would like to change my nickname in Gaerys because i'm gettin tired of being called Specterito, a name invented when i was a kid.
I found out the PS Name is unregistered so i would like to change it only in this forum.
Honestly i don't have other reasons about this request of change of the nicknames. I still hope it's enough.
Thank you.

done - hikari

Hello I would like my username to be changed to Aeollus. I regret choosing my weird name and use Aeolus or Aeollus on nearly all my other forum sites and usernames. I am aware that the profile Aeolus already exists so the second l differentiates me and has an interesting reading in having an II in the middle of the name makes me Aeolus 2 essentially. As the name is originally of Latin origin. I learned of the name upon completing a translation of the Aeneid by Virgil from Latin to English. Heck my email for the site us Aeoluskingofthewinds. I hope all of this is enough to have the name changed.

Hikari

Tiering Admin
Hello I would like my username to be changed to Aeollus. I regret choosing my weird name and use Aeolus or Aeollus on nearly all my other forum sites and usernames. I am aware that the profile Aeolus already exists so the second l differentiates me and has an interesting reading in having an II in the middle of the name makes me Aeolus 2 essentially. As the name is originally of Latin origin. I learned of the name upon completing a translation of the Aeneid by Virgil from Latin to English. Heck my email for the site us Aeoluskingofthewinds. I hope all of this is enough to have the name changed.
you may not request a name change if you have less than 100 posts total;

avocado

queen vados
is a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting name change to the following: avocado

the user with the name changed his name recently so it should be free. I've been using the name avocado on discord ever since I joined it (like ~9 months ago or something), anyone from the RU community can confirm

done - hikari

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
would it be possible to take the name of the Rapture account? hasn't been used in 6~ years and i used to go by Rapture. on forums until i changed to my current name. The NU community still refers to me as Rapture for the most part if that gives any legitimacy to my request.

done - hikari

I would like to request a name change to Cynara

I have checked and I don't think it's taken on Smogon.

I originally got a name change in the past to help protect my identity and it didn't work out very well, but Cynara is what I would like to use as my main account on PS and it would be a much preferable and suitable name to have since I wanna migrate to use this username everywhere. I fully understand that I won't be able to change my name again, that's absolutely fine and I'm content, if you could do this that would be brilliant.

Thanks in advance

done - hikari

I would love to have my name changed to "solve me" (without the " and in lower case)

"solve me" is my main account on showdown! and I haven't used BigGameHunter in a year, also since that HearthStone card got nerfed nobody uses it anymore. So the name is not really iconic anymore.

I checked and couldn't find anyone with that name on smogon yet.

Mercie :)

Hikari

Tiering Admin
I would love to have my name changed to "solve me" (without the " and in lower case)

"solve me" is my main account on showdown! and I haven't used BigGameHunter in a year, also since that HearthStone card got nerfed nobody uses it anymore. So the name is not really iconic anymore.

I checked and couldn't find anyone with that name on smogon yet.

Mercie :)

I would like a name change to Angelite and I have checked that this name isn't taken on smogon yet.

I've gotten a name change before, but it is one I regretted to use and I've used Angelite more a lot mainly on discord and sometimes on ps. I want to be known as Angelite starting from today and I know it's hard to ask and I know that I won't be able to change names ever again, but I'm willing it to do it. Thank you if you can be able to do it.

Requesting a name change to: Mymble

The name chenkovsky comes from my personal life at a point when I was a very different person. I don't want to have it be associated with me any longer.

done - hikari

requesting name change to: menusaur-vega

This name is the one i generally prefer to use on pokemon showdown and various other sets and the mj show tends to get confused with other people. although it pertains to my name initials, i feel its time to change my name to something i like.

done - hikari

Hikari

Tiering Admin
I would like a name change to Angelite and I have checked that this name isn't taken on smogon yet.

I've gotten a name change before, but it is one I regretted to use and I've used Angelite more a lot mainly on discord and sometimes on ps. I want to be known as Angelite starting from today and I know it's hard to ask and I know that I won't be able to change names ever again, but I'm willing it to do it. Thank you if you can be able to do it.
https://puu.sh/wNAOv/d8b1a9ec8f.png

This is your 5th name change request

May I get my name changed to Haaku? I created that account not knowing you couldn't have two alts. It would be ideal if you could delete/get rid of that account and change this one to Haaku. Thanks :>
Haaku is your banned alt.

Name to change to KindaStupid? I made an alt 'RIPMyLifeFIR' a while back but forgot my password so KindaStupid has become my main account I've done all Smogon Tour matches on
1-
2- https://puu.sh/wQhye/d3690886e9.png / https://puu.sh/wQhyv/a858dd55f9.png - Those two alts are yours. Do not create multiple accounts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)