New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
Hello, I would like to request a name change from -Voltage- to just "Voltage". While I had an initial name change, this was done well over 3 years ago and I had to compensate for a user with the name "voltage" existing. However, since I am badged, I would like request the acquisition of this name. The other user "voltage" has zero messages, and has not been online since November of 2007. At this point, this name change would count as a "removal of distracting text", and I understand that this would be effectively be my final name change.

oki--tdp

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I would like to request a correction to my birthdate.
It is currently October 6th 1996 and I would like to correct it to October 6th 1997.
I put a year older when I made the account in 2012

Thanks

oki--tdp

Hi, I would like to change the birthdate to December 13th 2001 on my profile. I used a random birthdate when registering. Thanks in advance.

oki--tdp

2020 idm boomer

formerly samiurrahman98
Hi, I'm requesting a nickname change to '2020 idm boomer.' I made this smogon account a really long time but was never active on it, and now that my active showdown username is '2020 idm boomer' I'd like my smogon username to match it.

Thanks in advance!

oki--tdp

Hi, requesting a name change to "Fruit". As far as I can tell no one else has that name on smogon and "Fruitdealer" was a name I had initially taken long ago because it was my favorite sc2 player at the time. I would like to have my own identity and the name "Fruit" on showdown was registered on the same day as I registered my name "Fruitdealer". I suspect it was one of my old friends who doesn't play pokemon anymore and made the showdown account to troll with me. I would like to gain access to it as well. Fruits will still be delt tho

oki--tdp

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hello I'd like to change my name to S1nn0hC0nfirm3d. This name change was inevitable as my current name is now defunct. It was a matter of time and the time is now.

No one else has this account, and yes this is a serious request.

edit: I forgot but may I also change my real birthday to August 13th, 1997?

i can't outright reject this one in good conscience but if i grant you this change it's not going back at least until game release so final chance to retract ig

changed your bday

done after PM confirmation

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
Hey there,

I’m requesting a name change to ironwater
The reason is that it is the name I use on both Ps and Discord and it will be easier for people to recognize me. It also helps a lot for tournaments to have the same name on both Ps and Smogon.

Ty for your time.

oki--tdp

kino

formerly laevin
is a Tiering Contributor
gm,

Not exactly a name change request, I'd just like to now if it was possible to lowercase the "L" in my current name. I've always used lowercase "l" on both ps! and discord and even if it's only an minor aesthetic matter, I'd like my smogon name to match the others, if possible.
Thanks in advance

that's fine--tdp

Not exactly a name change request, but I was curious as to how people go about changing their statuses (Text that appears below their name/before their age and location on their profile)? I can't find anything related to it in my account details page.

you need a badge--tdp

Instruct

I'm sorry, but I'm so sagacious, it's almost scary
is a Programmer Alumnus
Hey sorry to bother. Is it OK if I can have a small casing change from INStruct to Instruct ?

Looks cleaner and don't really use the old formatting anymore so might as well make it look proper.

ya--tdp

I'd like to change my name to "Dango428" since I'm known everywhere by this name. Also, my current username contains my real name and I'd rather not have it be public

aye--tdp

I'd like my name to be changed to "Palestine" if possible as that's what my username really is, philisteen is the Arabic way of saying Palestine and it's caused a lot of confusion and people calling me two different names or messing up what my username is. Would be very appreciated. Thank you in advance. I would also like to make it clear that I think the username palestine is taken, and that's due to the account being mine as I made it when I was still picking what username I wanted. It has no posts or anything and I think I can provide proof that it's actually my account. I haven't alted or used it ever and this was prior to me knowing it was actually not permissible.

oki, and don't sweat it--tdp

Requesting name change to "Konam". The reason I am requesting this name change is because I want it to match my Pokemon Showdown username.

oki--tdp

Ok so if possible I'd like to change my name on here to warismypeace565 it's the name I been using as my gamertag and I use it for everything else

not possible sry, see op

zS

you know... you really are something
is a Pre-Contributor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)