New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Requesting username change to Gryoine.

I stopped using this online moniker everywhere except here over half a decade ago, including Showdown, and its time to make it all match up. Thanks!

oki--tdp

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I would like to request the name "Silksong". I want this name because im looking forward to the game said name is a part of.
I grew tired of ziloXX as it's been my name for the past 7 years and i wanted to have a nick i relate the most to

oki--tdp

Requesting the name "pdt" please. Literally everyone calls me it, I've been lobby driver for over 3 years, and I'm active in the Smogon tour community, especially in lower tiers. I was told by admins in order to get the ps account I needed to request the Smogon account first, and I made this name (not on the same date as when i created ps/smogon account) when I was 11 and I'm 18 now. I was close to getting the ps name legitimately (2020 grand slam finals), but unfortunately due to irl things getting global auth/(staff?) is not viable for me anymore and obviously winning 1000+ user tours isn't really a great option either. I appreciate it :)

this is unfortunately taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/pdt.438266/

Requesting the name "pdt" please. Literally everyone calls me it, I've been lobby driver for over 3 years, and I'm active in the Smogon tour community, especially in lower tiers. I was told by admins in order to get the ps account I needed to request the Smogon account first, and I made this name (not on the same date as when i created ps/smogon account) when I was 11 and I'm 18 now. I was close to getting the ps name legitimately (2020 grand slam finals), but unfortunately due to irl things getting global auth/(staff?) is not viable for me anymore and obviously winning 1000+ user tours isn't really a great option either. I appreciate it :)
have u tried just winning this time

this is unfortunately taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/pdt.438266/
no way this guy is active at all RIP 3 yrs of lobby moderating but unfort... idt getting badges is realistic for me L vivalospride jadestone20665 Juno Wanka my dreams are crushed

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
I'd like a namechange from Pokeseba to scorbunnys
Reason Behind: Pokeseba it's a name that sounds kinda odd to me rn, it sounds kinda chilldish and without personality, i also saw many typos from some people, saying for example, ''Pokesaba'' instead of ''Pokeseba'' and while that's not really offensive to me, i just want to avoid those typos and stuff.
TLDR; I want to avoid typos and i just don't like my actual name.

oki--tdp

Last edited:
Hello! I'd like to have my date of birth changed to the 18th of Feb, 2004. I have no idea why it's 1975 right now, probably because I'm stupid.

oki--tdp

My birthday is actually July 6, 2005. It is entered as July 6, 2000. Which is not correct. Could you change this? Thanks :)

oki--tdp

Ok im trying again, i know i still dont fit in the 100 messages requirement bue i think im pretty close and 7 posts makes no difference al att, this being said i also wanna say that i got locked for using this nickname in PS! and when i tried to appeal the lock it was denied bc was offensive or something like that, so if its against the rules according to the jurisprudence(? of smogon i see another reason to allow the change. I dont relate to this nick and i think it makes no sense to continue with it Im using "Luchick" on PS a year ago and dont wanna be related to my current smogon nick anymore
want my new nickname to be "Lu" bc is short for my name and also luchi is already taken /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

we will deff skip the 100 posts thingy for offensive names but i'm not gonna give you lu since a badgeholder that does meet the reqs properly is requesting it below as well, feel free to make a new post with another name and we'll give you the change

I'd like to change my name to "Dango428" since I'm known everywhere by this name. Also, my current username contains my real name and I'd rather not have it be public

aye--tdp

Hi, I've been told to request for the "Your full account details are not currently editable." to be removed because it's been more than a month since my name change. Thank you!

I've been using the name "pyuk" on PS and Discord for months now, and I don't intend to use "MacChaeger" again. Could I please get my name changed to "pyuk" here as well? Thanks.

oki--tdp
Oops I thought the lock was supposed to last for 2 months. I have a profile picture I’ve been wanting to change to so please unlock me!

Lu

ckless
is a Contributor to Smogon
Hi, I'd like to request for my name to be changed to "Lu". Said name doesn't show up when I type it on the user search and press enter.
As for the reason of that namechange, it's what I go by almost anywhere that doesn't require me to have a specific name such as my IGN and it's the short version of my old username Diluvia. This last bit also applies to Dil, but I've grown to dislike that name due to various personal reasons, one of them being called names (you can probably guess) when I tried to use it in some other places. Also, by owning the account "Lu" here I hope to eventually qualify for a name reset of the same name on PS!, that way I can finally have a name I'm comfortable with instead of hopping from alt to alt.

oki--tdp

Avery

eternally yours
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
hi i’d like a name change to “Avery”

i’ve been using it on discord & its my irl name, i talked to tdp in private about the amount of posts on the current Avery account and she said it would be fine

thank u in advance!!

indeed i did--tdp

Wingless

but he was too scared
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi, i'd like to ask for a namechange to "Wingless" (account registered in 2013, one message, hasn't logged in since) if possible.
Skipkan is a shortened form of a name which i can't use in most places because [rant about PS! allowing symbols in names but not actual letters from non-english languages like "í"].. It's not a name that i would prefer in the first place, i've grown to dislike it over time and i'd like to change it to something that has it's own.. meaning. Thanks!

oki--tdp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)