DragonKnight (Dragonite) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def / 4 SDef / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Superpower
Most people'd expect Lum Berry or something, but if you noticed, I put a lot of HP cause it's meant to be a tank, not a Dragon Dance Sweeper.

CharryZard (Charizard) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Solar Beam
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast
- Dragon Pulse
A Mega Charizard Y set. Flamethrower is the main STAB and it extremely powerful. Solarbeam owns rock, water, and ground types and works well in the sun. Focus Blast hits Tyranitar on tthe switch and can also hit other rock types when the sun's gone. Dragon Pulse is just another move that helps beat opposing Charry X, who like to get an SD or DD on the first turn.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spd
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Defog
The hazard remover. It can also get up rocks, do damage with Brave Bird, and Roost. A little better than the SD set i used a long time ago.

Azumarill @ Leftovers
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
Old set that I never see anymore, but it's still good. Obviously find a moment to get a free sub and then use the 3 attacks to do lots of damage.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Protect
- Toxic
"Why do you have 2 stealth rock users?" I dont know but this team's been working out. But seriously, this helps beat electric types that could do super effective damage to Skarmory.

Master Sword (Aegislash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
A standard set. Didnt know what to use for an item, so Leftovers was randomly put there. This is just a standard Aegislash. Nothing new here.

So yeah guys, that was my team. Hope you like it, and i'd like to see a replay of someone else using it. And i know it's got an electric weakness, ok?

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello, this RMT is breaking the rules. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to lock this for now. Please remake this while paying careful attention to the rules and PM it to me if you want me to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)