Greninja-Ash (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Surf
chose greninja ash as he has a very good ability to sweep and has good priority moves likes water shuriken if i need a revenge kill this guy is my dragon killer and is really good at it i have used surf just for STAB and dark pulse for any ghost types i may run into have hi mas spa rather than atk just because of personal preference and feel like he helps the team out a lot due to me having no cover for dragon types and with garchomp being ou i needed some water and ice so i have a mixture of moves to use against it

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SpD / 80 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Protect
- Earth Power
my semi staller to see what type of move sets people are using and to just feel around the team he is my starter along side an alternating garchomp depending on what my opponent may start with as my heatran is basically there to throw toxic and to see what moves my opponent has i was thinking of changing heatran to a substitute user however every time i have done i can never use them properly and also haven tried changing earth power to a steel type move but considering it so i can cover for fairy types

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Def / 232 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Air Slash
- Leech Seed
- Protect
celesteela is my staller to use whilst i think of a stratergy whilst facing my opponent using leech seed to start then protecting using an offensive move protecting etc i have fair coverage with this so it is my fairy killer however i will always protect first to see if they have fire type or fighting type moves (hence why i also want steel type attack on my heatran) as if they do i have to switch out and find another cover to kill it this cn be hard at times as all three of my sweepers dont really have potential to killa fairy type

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 84 HP / 248 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
Sets up Kartana with grassy surge can kill most things with diverse move set and can cover its own weaknesses with stone edge and super power tends to die quick but other and grassy surge it serves no other purpose it is solely to set up for kartana who is my main sweeper for the team and is my stand out mon i feel it would be alot better if it wasnt banded howver im not sure what item to give it maybe rockium z?

Kartana @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Knock Off
- Defog
the main mon leaf blade and sacred sword are so powerful and if i don't need this mon on my team i can knock off items from the opponent also defog is there if needed however in the ten battles i have played it hasn't been needed but its there just in case my favourite mon on the team and i want to build the team around it so this really is a non negotiable choice this mon has to be in the team no matter what.

Garchomp @ Rockium Z
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

My hazards settter and can also sweep if needed with the dragon dance and stone edge and earthquake make a great moveset for it to use i am open to changing quake to dragon tail however i feel like earthquake is a great move to have for certain situations however if i do take earthquake of for dragon tail i can keep earth power on heatran to cover my electric weakness

One major threat I see to your team is something like Mega Sableye, or maybe even a mixed Mega Salamence that runs full offense + DD. To counter both of these, I would suggest either: running a separate fairy type viable in OU like Magearna / Azumarill, or running Fairy coverage on Bulu. I'd suggest the first option since your Bulu set seems reasonable.

Thanks you two for commenting it helped me with remaking the team. I've made your new team and have made some adjustments to make it better!

Greninja-Ash (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Hydro Pump

Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Def / 232 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Air Slash
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 84 HP / 248 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Kartana @ Fightinium Z
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Smart Strike

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Toxic

In this new team I have improved it so it can now do well against Fire and Dragon which it struggled to before. I also made your Garchomp more of a tank as everything else is offensive and Tanky Garchomp is a good first pokemon to send out. I hope you like the changes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)