NFL Fantasy Football 2021-2022 Season

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
League C is a 12 team league. Here's the team/manager list that is carried over from when we last ran in 19/20.

League C Smogon.PNG

Team // Manager

The Step Dads // biggie CONFIRMED
cb aaron judge // cb aaron judge CONFIRMED
In Bill We Trust // Celticpride CONFIRMED
Infinite Dreams // Texas Cloverleaf CONFIRMED
ItsBaseballOffSzn // ButteredToast CONFIRMED
Marshall Law // smashlloyd20 CONFIRMED
Officer Franklin // DiscoDucky CONFIRMED
Phenomenal Souls // Umbra Soul CONFIRMED
Seek and Destroy // Del Rio CONFIRMED
Show Me Your TDs // Dubby CONFIRMED
Snowflakes // Snowflakes CONFIRMED
Top Flight Security // Bhris Brown CONFIRMED

If I didn't list a team's manager, I'm not sure who they are. Please respond to this post confirming.

Last edited:
League C is a 12 team league. Here's the team/manager list that is carried over from when we last ran in 19/20.

View attachment 364286

Team // Manager

ItsBaseballOffSzn // ButteredToast
Marshall Law //
Officer Franklin //
Phenomenal Souls // Umbra Soul
Seek and Destroy // Del Rio
Show Me Your TDs // Dubby
Snowflakes // Snowflakes
Top Flight Security // Bhris Brown ???

If I didn't list a team's manager, I'm not sure who they are. Please respond to this post confirming.
None of those are mine, but I'm listed in League C?

View attachment 364286

Team // Manager

ItsBaseballOffSzn // ButteredToast
Marshall Law // smashlloyd20
Officer Franklin //
Phenomenal Souls // Umbra Soul
Snowflakes // Snowflakes
Top Flight Security // Bhris Brown ???

Conforming that I'll play in League C again.

Did you previously play in League C? That's what I'm going off of, not whatever list was given here.

I got you.
I joined during the pandemic in Leagues D and E. Since neither are going to be running this year, I was tentatively put in League C for now. Does that mean I'm first on the waitlist for an open spot or smth?

View attachment 364286

Team // Manager

ItsBaseballOffSzn // ButteredToast CONFIRMED
Marshall Law // smashlloyd20 CONFIRMED
Officer Franklin //
Phenomenal Souls // Umbra Soul CONFIRMED
Snowflakes // Snowflakes CONFIRMED
Top Flight Security // Bhris Brown CONFIRMED

confirmed

Celestial

Turn Heavenward
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
BigBallerBrand Del Rio Have you two joined the discord yet? If so please let me know either through this forum, smogon pm, discord pm or change your nickname in the server to your smogon (and ping me or any commissioner) so I/they can give y'all the appropriate roles. If you still need to join the server, this link should work: https://discord.gg/uKhG2sXF . We just need everyone in the discord so that we can get the ball rolling with organizational things. Ty in advance!

BigBallerBrand Del Rio Have you two joined the discord yet? If so please let me know either through this forum, smogon pm, discord pm or change your nickname in the server to your smogon (and ping me or any commissioner) so I/they can give y'all the appropriate roles. If you still need to join the server, this link should work: https://discord.gg/uKhG2sXF . We just need everyone in the discord so that we can get the ball rolling with organizational things. Ty in advance!
Joined as Del Rio

There is currently 1 vacant slot in the Superflex Redraft league. The draft is tentatively scheduled for 8/29 in the evening. DM myself or Celestial if interested here or on the Discord Server

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
some things just deserve to be preserved on the forum

1.png
2.png

Paul still gets in the playoffs in this week if he beats tad (one of the other four teams a game up on him vying for 5-6 seed) and texas loses (who is last PF by a significant margin but playing 11th right there), as the other two 6-7 teams are matched up this week, but damn.

never seen two matchups in one week decided by a single yard, and what makes it even funnier is it's the top two teams against the bottom two teams... guess that's why we're the top two teams :mehowth:

Last edited:

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
I made consolation finals in League B ahah...

Made real finals in the startup dynasty league + a league the tours room did tho

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
fail.png

Choose your adventure:
  • Lose because of Kelce in COVID protocol
  • Lose because WR4 outscored my three better FLEX plays combined
  • Lose because outscored by 11 at the position people think should be removed from fantasy
  • Lose because New Orleans is a fucking garbage team and franchise
  • Express disappoint at not hitting the exact tie in the playoffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)