Sports NFL Fantasy Football 2022-23 Season

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Returning for A and C. Don't recall doing auction last year so feel free to remove me from that if you need a spot.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
recapping the info from the discord, Umbra and keys have relinquished their spots in League C so that should leave 2 spots open (at least) in League C

Hi everyone. MK007 is hosting a SuperFlex + IDP League that will be on the Sleeper app. Details will be posted below but I will also copy them to the first post on this page.

Hey everyone. I'm starting a Dynasty Superflex League with IDPs.

League is hosted on sleeper.

League is a free league - this will not be changed at any point in the league.

The startup draft will be Auction format. Date is TBD, tentatively late August. Looking at the last Saturday or Sunday in August. Draft will be a 4-6 hour time commitment.

Future rookie drafts will be standard linear format ordered by reverse standings.

Scoring Settings are listed in the league.

https://sleeper.app/i/JN3PZgK1nPdW
Registration will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Make sure to post in this thread so we can keep count of the number of people in the League at the time.

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Anyone wanna co-commision for league B?

Being Australian, I can't approve trades as fast as my League A and C counterparts when they often happen while I sleep, so it'd mainly be to help with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)