NFL Quarantine Thread: 2020-2021 Season?

The only thing that would actually make me hit the panic button for the Ravens is if they lose a game that isn't in the next two.
I'm exaggerating for sure, but I have not been very encouraged lately with the Ravens. The Colts game was nice, but sandwiched inbetween two ugly losses makes me forget the good. Plain and simply, the offense is just dysfunctional. Last year, Lamar didn't need to throw outside the numbers, because the offense was operating at such a high level. Now that the running game seems be sporadic and Lamar is forced to throw, it isn't pretty. Injuries have been a massive issue as well.

Honestly I believe the Ravens can beat anyone in any given game, but man have they looked shaky in some of these games this year. I can only hopet to see some improvement.

I'm exaggerating for sure, but I have not been very encouraged lately with the Ravens. The Colts game was nice, but sandwiched inbetween two ugly losses makes me forget the good. Plain and simply, the offense is just dysfunctional. Last year, Lamar didn't need to throw outside the numbers, because the offense was operating at such a high level. Now that the running game seems be sporadic and Lamar is forced to throw, it isn't pretty. Injuries have been a massive issue as well.

Honestly I believe the Ravens can beat anyone in any given game, but man have they looked shaky in some of these games this year. I can only hopet to see some improvement.
Yeah, definitely. I'm going to flat out just say that I hate the Ravens. I still hold a grudge from when they beat the 49ers in a Super Bowl. But the thing is, right now, the Ravens are really inconsistent. The Colts don't match up well with the Ravens, which is why I'm not really surprised by that victory. The Ravens aren't a team that really likes to run the ball up the middle, so it's not like avoiding DeFo is that big a deal for them. Also, getting the score that changed the momentum of the game off a fumble return for a TD isn't really something that can counted on...

But right now, with the Ravens playing how they are and Lamar Jackson not having an elite Wideout, I don't see the Ravens going much further than the Wild Card Round...

Idk if I should post this here, but it's NFL related so why not!

So, I play in a Fantasy League with twelve players. Someone dragged me into it. It wasn't my idea. I need some help tho-

We use 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, and 1 W/R in our league. So, when injuries/bye weeks aren't a thing, my team is Herbert/Tannehill at QB, Dalvin Cook and Raheem Mostert at RB, Tyler Lockett and AJ Brown at WR, George Kittle at TE, Will Lutz at K, Steelers/Rams DEF, and Allen Robinson at Flex. We have 3 IR spots and for me, Mostert and Kittle are currently on IR. I have Gronk as a replacement for Kittle, which is fine. Allen Robinson is on bye though, and Mostert is injured, which means I have a RB and a Flex spot to fill. My contenders are Damien Harris, Nyheim Hines, and Giovanni Bernard at RB, and those three plus Allen Lazard and Curtis Samuel for the flex.

Any advice on who I should choose?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Idk if I should post this here, but it's NFL related so why not!

So, I play in a Fantasy League with twelve players. Someone dragged me into it. It wasn't my idea. I need some help tho-

We use 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, and 1 W/R in our league. So, when injuries/bye weeks aren't a thing, my team is Herbert/Tannehill at QB, Dalvin Cook and Raheem Mostert at RB, Tyler Lockett and AJ Brown at WR, George Kittle at TE, Will Lutz at K, Steelers/Rams DEF, and Allen Robinson at Flex. We have 3 IR spots and for me, Mostert and Kittle are currently on IR. I have Gronk as a replacement for Kittle, which is fine. Allen Robinson is on bye though, and Mostert is injured, which means I have a RB and a Flex spot to fill. My contenders are Damien Harris, Nyheim Hines, and Giovanni Bernard at RB, and those three plus Allen Lazard and Curtis Samuel for the flex.

Any advice on who I should choose?
Harris at rb, Hines at flex.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Past SPL Champion
The Rams have more wins against the NFC east than any NFC east team has wins
I just realized the Rams played the entire NFCE in four of their first five games of the season, WTF kind of weird-ass scheduling is that all about?

Technically, there is a 4-way tie for first in the NFC East
Sadly, the Eagles are up by a half-game courtesy of lolties.

Feel like the Buccaneers should establish some sort of middle ground on offense between "The NFL's most unstoppable offense" and "Completely unwatchable garbage"
For a team with so many new pieces though, this type of inconsistency is quite normal.

I ended up 7-6 this week though, so I mean. Not too bad for the first time ever doing picks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)