NFL Quarantine Thread: 2020-2021 Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football isn't fun when your team has a shitty QB :(

The fact that Belichick's plan was to let Brady just walk away and replace him with Stidham and Hoyer is extremely frustrating. Brady should be this team's QB.

Dunno what they would have done if they didn't luck into Cam Newton who's salary is basically 5 nickels and some Amazon gift cards.

Last edited:

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I refer back to my comment about the titans. If anyone on a team tests positive for covid the whole team needs to be quarantined for the two weeks and you just have to reschedule the games. The NFL won't do that because they don't give a shit, but that's what SHOULD be done.
Stephon Gilmore has tested positive. *surprised pikachu*

honestly goodell should be fired for this if nothing else. But he won’t because his literal job is to get yelled at instead of the owners. This is egregious wanton negligence.

I'd say to make the TitaTOONS forfeit their game for intentionally breaking the rules, but why should the Bills get a free win?

And then shouldn't the Steelers also get a free win?

The NFL should have added like 3 bye weeks into this season

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
im at the point where i can guarantee one of Lawrence or Fields will be a bust because one of them will be drafted by the jets. we should be pairing one of them with a Riley / Monken / Bielemy type but will instead fire gase only to give matt patricia a chance at redemption.

clean

is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
The Ravens defense was incredible, but man Lamar looks like shit this season.
Seems to me like a mixture of questionable play calling, and Lamar just not looking like himself. If anything, the schedule is pretty soft & he will have time to get everything in order. It is concerning nonetheless, this is not last year's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)