NFL Quarantine Thread: 2020-2021 Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Bucs got lit up by a rookie QB and had to come back against a team down a bunch of offense starters with Ekeler injured mid-game too, what's your point lol?

And the Bucs got lit up by a rookie QB and had to come back against a team down a bunch of offense starters with Ekeler injured mid-game too, what's your point lol?
They are ranked no.1 in DVOA and in PFF rankings, have the best group of LBs, in the league, probably have the best coordinator in the league and are coming off the most impressive defensive performance of the season so far.

Bucs and Pats play at the same time for the first time this season because of the Raiders corona....

Do I watch my fav team (with the least explosive offense in the league) or my fav player?

Well looks like it took Tom Brady 6 games to seize complete control of an NFL franchise and become the GM, QB and coach
Is Antonio Brown going to play more than one game without becoming a jackass again?

I'm concerned this will do more harm than good for the Bucs over the long run. Football teams never learn and before long, we basically have the Sign + Cut AB speedrun competition.

All the Bucs receivers are hurt to some degree, so I'd like to think thats why the signed AB. He's basically depth at all 3 receiver positions and is at minimum a top 5 receiver wherever he lies up. They also paid nothing for him.

But he's still a class-A lunatic (and accused rapist) that could do stupid shit at any time, so they are leaning heavily on Brady to work his culty voodoo magic to keep him in check (didn't work last year)

Apparently he'll be like living with Tom Brady, so imo the only way this can negatively effect the Bucs is if he gives Tom Coronavirus.

Tom stole the system on his way out I guess

(Watching both these things happen at the same time caused me physical pain)

Last edited:
I mean, Tom certainly did get custody of the refs ;)

good luck Sunday if you still support the Pats and didn't just jump on the Bucs bandwagon now that they're struggling like half the fanbase did, lol
My relationship with the Patriots is like a disappointed parent putting their child in timeout.

You still love them but they need to sit in the corner of NFL irrelevance and think about the mistakes they made and wallow in the consequences of their own actions (letting Tom go and blaming offensive failures on him) for a few years.

They have no one to blame except themselves.

Hopefully the bills destroy them so they just blow it up, trade everyone and tank for Justin Fields.

They are years away from contending again

My relationship with the Patriots is like a disappointed parent putting their child in timeout.

You still love them but they need to sit in the corner of NFL irrelevance and think about the mistakes they made and wallow in the consequences of their own actions (letting Tom go and blaming offensive failures on him) for a few years.

They have no one to blame except themselves.

Hopefully the bills destroy them so they just blow it up, trade everyone and tank for Justin Fields.
you have one losing record 7 weeks into the season so far after 20 years of dominance. If that's enough to make you put your favorite team on timeout idk what to say man lol... they have a shit ton of opt outs and are looking for the QB of the future, they weren't supposed to be good this year... they'll be fine in a couple years.

oh and, uh, i too hope the bills destroy them :] i like Cam tho, hope he gets better(but not enough for the pats to win)

you have one losing record 7 weeks into the season so far after 20 years of dominance.
The one most responsible for that dominance was done dirty by the team and half of its fanbase tho.

That aside,

Cam is fine, but he got the short hand of the stick with these "pass catchers" that the patriots have been trotting out there.

They legitimately need 2-3 new starting caliber WRs and 2 starting caliber TEs and I don't think they'll be good enough offensively to compete until Cam is in his mid 30s, so they should just focus on finding the QB of the future in the next draft and tank.

Fans are currently putting alot of the offensive struggles on him which is super unfair

The one most responsible for that dominance was done dirty by the team and half of its fanbase tho.

That aside,

Cam is fine, but he got the short hand of the stick with these "pass catchers" that the patriots have been trotting out there.

They legitimately need 2-3 new starting caliber WRs and 2 starting caliber TEs and I don't think they'll be good enough offensively to compete until Cam is in his mid 30s, so they should just focus on finding the QB of the future in the next draft and tank.

Fans are currently putting alot of the offensive struggles on him which is super unfair
tbf, even as a Cam fan, he has been BAD the past 2 weeks even when his receivers DO get open... I'll be curious to see how he finishes out the season, but I 100% agree that the Pats should focus on a rebuild while they still have Bill

but I have to say, living in New England, I disagree that "half the fanbase" did Brady dirty. They were defending him A LOT while he was still there, and even after he left.

The Falcons continue to prove that there are, in fact, still brand new ways to lose the game. :blobwizard:
yep, but they'll also make sure to win just enough to not get a super high draft pick.

can the bengals blow a 3 score lead in the 4th quarter? normally i'd say no but they've blown games in ways i've never seen before this year so i wouldn't really be that shocked

e: omg they actually didn't!!!

Last edited:
>Steelers finally look like a real contender and no longer have to deal with Tom Brady gatekeeping them from a Superbowl in the AFC
>Meet Tom Brady in the Superbowl instead

Even the '08 Lions and '17 Browns had more heart than this Cowgirls team... pretty pathetic effort all around since Dak went down.

‘17 browns weren’t even bad especially if you look at some of their early season games
They went 0-16, so I'm going to have to strongly disagree with you there. Now if you want to argue that they weren't 0-16 bad, that's another thing.

Never thought I'd see this from Belichick. Without Brady it only took him to the halfway point of the season to wave the white flag and start making excuses.

Also him implying that they "sold out" is laughable when you consider Brady (who was the best player in the NFL during this period) was taking huge paycuts and playing for 2/3rds of his market value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)