NFL Quarantine Thread: 2020-2021 Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The New England Patriots passing offense went from average in 2019 to the worst in the league in just one year and all they lost was one 43 year old man.

I can't believe people looked at the pass catchers for this team last year and put even 1% of the blame on Tom Brady.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Man your inability to ever fault a Quarterback is incredible because you look at this team and somehow think the problem is anything other than Cam being a broken human being in terms of his ability to throw.

Man your inability to ever fault a Quarterback is incredible because you look at this team and somehow think the problem is anything other than Cam being a broken human being in terms of his ability to throw.
The New England Patriots drafted 2 tight ends this year.

Their are no tight ends above them on the depth chart.

They have 1 catch combined for 4 yards the entire season.

N'keal Harry is a absolute bust.

The Patriots big addition at receiver this offseason was Damiere Byrd, who makes less than a million dollars. As you saw last night, you get what you pay for.

The team was carried by its defense last year and Tom Brady just avoided mistakes and created some semblance of a passing game. This season, there isn't a single QB in the entire NFL that could take this team to the playoffs because they have absolutely nothing on offense.

The skill players are terrible and it is 100% the result of Belichick's offensive personnel management. He now needs to draft a starting QB, 2 starting TEs and 2-3 starting receivers just to fix the offense and he hasn't drafted a good pass catcher in over 6 years.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Fuckin hell man, wish we could get our games delayed like the Ravens
You do realise that we were still missing ALL our COVID guys when our game got played right? The delay didn't benefit us at all, it was a matter of safety because the infection had not been contained when the game was originally scheduled.

You lost to the Jets LOL, take the L and move forward.

The Jets are what happens when you go all in on the Rams crushing the Jets in Week 15 and decide to start the Rams Defense and Cam Akers.

Yeah I lost big time in Fantasy...

Oh also, who do y'all think isn't gonna make the playoffs in the AFC. That Wild Card hunt seems quite interesting rn.

clean

is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
The Jets are what happens when you go all in on the Rams crushing the Jets in Week 15 and decide to start the Rams Defense and Cam Akers.

Yeah I lost big time in Fantasy...

Oh also, who do y'all think isn't gonna make the playoffs in the AFC. That Wild Card hunt seems quite interesting rn.
I think the Dolphins or Colts have the highest chance of missing.

With Big Ben sitting, the Browns will likely win. The Ravens will most likely take care of business in Cincy.

The Dolphins have a tough game against a Bills team that apparently will be trying to win. The Colts obviously need help from someone to get in, with the most likely candidate being the Dolphins.

Predictions for the Week 17 playoff scenarios tomorrow:
Colts win
Titans win
Ravens win
Bills win
Browns win
Cowboys win
Packers win
Cardinals win
Seahawks win
Washington wins
Saints win

So then the playoffs would look like this:
1) Kansas City Green Bay
2) Buffalo New Orleans
3) Pittsburgh Seattle
4) Tennessee Washington
5) Baltimore Tampa Bay
6) Cleveland LA Rams
7) Indianapolis Arizona
EDIT: I'm retarded and put the Bears in the playoffs when the Rams and Cards in this scenario would have better records than the Bears

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Nothing like getting hosed by the refs to put an end cap on this Allas Owboys season.

But we get a better draft pick and now either a 6-10 division winner or the Football Team, so as a fan I'm still a winner.

Man we really owe the Bills one for beating the Phins. No better way to repay them than by beating them in the AFC Championship, right?

Not even I, the biggest Tom Brady stan in the entire universe thought he would have 43 total TDs at age 43 in first year with the rona offseason.

Absolutely insane decision for the Patriots to let him walk out the door, even moreso when you consider that they had no plan to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)