NFL Quarantine Thread: 2020-2021 Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty certain it was settled in-house weeks prior that the Eagles' regime was safe as far as their jobs were concerned.

Playoff time.

Bills over Colts.
Seahawks over Rams.
Buccaneers over Washington.

Ravens over Titans.
Saints over Bears.
Steelers over Browns.

I won't be surprised if there wasn't one or two upsets, but I'll go chalk and boring here. Saturday should be a sweep (would be disappointing if the Bills didn't make it out the first round this year after last year), while Sunday should be where the mixups can happen.

I don't think the Ravens will look out-of-sync like last year (don't overrate them because of their streak right now though-look at their opponents) and the Titans defense will give them a shot. I was tempted to go with the Browns, but I don't think they can win consecutively against the Steelers when the game matters for the latter (Steelers are bad enough to lose though).

Bills over Colts.
Rams over Seabirds.
Buccaneers over Washington.

Ravens over Titans.
Saints over Bears.
Steelers over Browns.

Patriots somehow win superbowl

Bills over Colts
Seahawks over Rams
TEAM over Buccaneers

Ravens over Titans
Saints over Bears
Browns over Steelers

Think there will be a few upsets, and I feel that Brady will struggle against Washington's D. As for the Browns, we live in chaotic times, so Cleveland may win. They can't be tormented forever, right?

What a convincing win for Brady and all his offensive weapons against vaunted Taylor Heinicke and WFT
Was definitely convincing from an offensive standpoint since Brady has basically been in god mode for 5 weeks and he just destroyed a top defense.

But its equally discouraging from a defensive standpoint for the bucs since a literal 3rd stringer with an arm injury torched their defense

Last edited:
Was definitely convincing from an offensive standpoint since Brady has basically been in god mode for 5 weeks and he just destroyed a top defense.

But its equally discouraging from a defensive standpoint for the bucs since a literal 3rd stringer with an arm injury torched their defense
Aren't a couple of Buc defensive players out in yesterday's game?

Titans over Ravens.
Saints over Bears.
Steelers over Browns.

Those are my three. Idk I still like the Titans over the Ravens cause we all know what happened last year.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
The Seahawks are what happens when you over prioritize the sexy positions and put all of your eggs into those baskets. They've sacrificed having quality across their entire team to make huge splash trades for players for years.

It doesn't help that Russel Wilson is overhyped as a QB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)