NFL Quarantine Thread: 2020-2021 Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentally preparing myself to watch Drew Brees pick apart the Bucs defense 5 yards at a time on Sunday while Tom Brady alternates between getting hit by the saints pass rush and throwing 40 yard bombs every play.

clean

is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
Whole offense collapsed today. Tucker missing multiple field goals, snaps going flying all over the yard, etc. Despite the Ravens winning last week, the offense was less than stellar, and that seemed to carry over into today. Just didn't execute.

Valiant effort from the defense. Fun season, glad we beat down the Titans if nothing else.

I felt sorry for Donald's condition, he is an incredible player and he deserves a SB or a better QB. Goff played well, but he's just isn't enough.
Rodgers and Davante are catchin fire, the best duo I've ever seen in Titletown. And to think that # 17 was called "Dropante" in the first seasons...

The Ravens obviously need receivers, but if you're a wide receiver who's looking to go to the best situation possible, I think the Ravens are at the bottom of the list.

They only attempt like 20-25 passes a game and run the shit out of the ball, so as a receiver you know you're gonna get far fewer opportunities to catch passes and are gonna spend a ton of time blocking.

I just dunno how the ravens are gonna market themselves.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
The Ravens obviously need receivers, but if you're a wide receiver who's looking to go to the best situation possible, I think the Ravens are at the bottom of the list.

They only attempt like 20-25 passes a game and run the shit out of the ball, so as a receiver you know you're gonna get far fewer opportunities to catch passes and are gonna spend a ton of time blocking.

I just dunno how the ravens are gonna market themselves.
Honestly, I think we need a new OC, or at least someone completely responsible for the pass-play concepts.

Roman is historically gifted at orchestrating a run game, but his passing routes are elementary school level.

Kind of annoyed with that call at the end of the first half but the Browns were competitive and that’s all I can ask for. Hope Mahomes is back for the AFC Championship Game

As a lifelong Bucs fan, I am forever grateful to Tom Brady for turning our franchise around immediately with no offseason in a completely new system when people retired him after last season at age 43

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I liked pretzels post until he made it about the nobody haters retiring tom brady after last year. Man the joke is literally that he’s never going to go away.

Anyways, my dream ending to these playoffs is for the Bills to ride their hero Josh Allen to the Super Bowl only to experience the nightmare of watching Tom Brady destroy them again when it mattered to them the most.

If Drew Brees didn't come back for another season the Saints would have signed Brady

And they probably win the superbowl.

Now they are 100 MILLION DOLLARS over the cap, with no Brees and The Bucs will only be better next season.

The best available head coaching hires are Eric Bieniemy and Brian Daboll and the Lions instead hired a dude that's gonna run the ball 85 times a game to "make the other team respect them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)