NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Held the number one offense in the league to 9 points and the story on the Patriots will still be how we didn’t manage to score 30 on offense.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Held the number one offense in the league to 9 points and the story on the Patriots will still be how we didn’t manage to score 30 on offense.
more like how the refs bailed yalls out yet again :blobstop:

Troy was having none of Mike's shit this time.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
The number one offense in the league scored 40 against the Patriots didn't it?
Partially true, but technically speaking the Cowboys still held that title iirc because it goes to whoever has the most yards per game not the most points. Y’all are close though to that title though. Less close according to DVOA though: KC is still edging Baltimore out by a percentage point and Dallas is 8 percentage points above KC.

Either way the Patriots played a really good offense and dunked on it.

Also anyone else notice that all games are decided by the refs according to MrE?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Partially true, but technically speaking the Cowboys still held that title iirc because it goes to whoever has the most yards per game not the most points. Y’all are close though to that title though. Less close according to DVOA though: KC is still edging Baltimore out by a percentage point and Dallas is 8 percentage points above KC.

Either way the Patriots played a really good offense and dunked on it.

Also anyone else notice that all games are decided by the refs according to MrE?
In a way they are, as they are the ones who blow the final whistle :)

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
As a Cowboys fan, I've endured for years Dallas for some reason getting incredibly negative ref attention as much as all the other popular teams (primarily the Stoolers and Cheatriots) get positive attention. Remember the last couple years "oh hey why do the cowboys literally never get holding calls made in their favor" shit? Yeah. It could be worse, though, at least we're not Detroit!

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Why you gotta do me like that?
I still havent forgotten getting screwed by the refs in the wild card against you. Anthony Hitchens committed PI on Brandon Pettigrew but the jackass refs decided to pick up the flag instead of giving us the yards
Pettigrew facemasked his ass first, that ain't even a bad (non)call. But Detroit and Cleveland have both had literal wins flipped into losses, so I can't really complain about merely having the odds heavily stacked against my Boys in comparison.

The Patriots are already filling up their "nobody believes in us" tank.

Really hard to doubt a 10-1 team thats been to the last 4/5 superbowls but for some reason people are still doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)