NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

So Tyreek Hill won't face a suspension. Can somebody explain to me how the NFL hands out suspensions/bans? Do they put the names of players in a hat and whichever ones they pull out, they get a suspension?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
eventually brady and belichick will leave and eventually all our afc teams will be relevant again!

"It would almost be unfair to call whatever exists between the New England Patriots and Pittsburgh Steelers a rivalry. The Patriots beat the Steelers so often that it just doesn't qualify. Tom Brady is 8-3 against the Steelers in the regular season for his career and 3-0 against them in the postseason. All three playoff matchups were in the AFC Championship Game, and the Patriots won them by 40 combined points."

;-;
Who said this? Because it sounds uncannily similar to my thoughts lol

if you just google the record you can find the source, its from before the game at the end of the season, so i just added their one loss. also its less thoughts and more just facts that shits not a rivalry at all lol god it hurts to be a steelers fan aside from the 6 rings we have. its privlege and not being good all at the same time and its a very confusing feeling.

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/Article/Tom-Brady-History-vs-Steelers-doesnt-matter-126170649/

always cite your sources, theres the article.

I generally dont base my opinion of irl players on a video game score.

I have AB, Julio, OBJ and Nuk bunched at the top with players like tyreek, D. Adams, michael thomas just below

I generally dont base my opinion of irl players on a video game score.

I have AB, Julio, OBJ and Nuk bunched at the top with players like tyreek, D. Adams, michael thomas just below
You don't think DHop is top 10 worthy? He's definitely better than AB right now, as well as Tyreek D Adams and M Thomas.

What metric are you using to say Nuk is "definitely" better than any of those other WRs?
Just overall gamestyle, DeAndre Hopkins is just an amazing catcher, and en route he does well to shake the defender off of him. The only other people I see that can do that are OBJ and Tyreek, but DeAndre sticks out when you watch them play.

for what its worth, considering players voted on them and all, i thought the top 10 of the top 100 was rather fair despite the mess that was the rest of the list. would i maybe change stuff around ? Sure, but its not like any of those top 10 aren't great players (except todd gurley, never pay the running back.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)