NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Yet I have vivid memories of you on post loss tirades bad mouthing everyone and their mother in a fit of fanatical excess.

They’re genuinely my favorite posts of yours it’s why I remember them.

Fans can have little a upset after losing. As a treat.

(And for the record I’ve argued with Pretzels long before the Patriots lost, the boys outta control.)

Yet I have vivid memories of you on post loss tirades bad mouthing everyone and their mother in a fit of fanatical excess.

(And for the record I’ve argued with Pretzels long before the Patriots lost, the boys outta control.)
patriots are all collectively bums

I argue with everyone so aint nuttin new here.

ALSO PICKS

49ERS
RAVENS
SEAHAWKS
CHIEFS

WE ON A STREAK BABY IF I PICKED UR TEAM THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY LOSE

I know the pain of watching my team go 1 and done to the Tennessee Titans at home

I do not know the pain of watching my team go 1 and done and not even be COMPETITIVE against the Tennessee Titans at home after a bye week with 11 pro-bowlers and the NFL MVP on your roster but I imagine it is much much worse.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

In years past yes. The difference is that my team has not even sniffed a super bowl in a decade. If my team had even remotely close to the level of success the Patriots have had these past 20 years I would be so erect that there wouldn't be enough blood left to divert to making my face do angry expressions.

Chiefs Texans proving that an elite passing offense is so much more important than every other unit in the NFL.

Nothing else even comes remotely close

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Only three 9-7 teams have made it to the Super Bowl, and only one of those won it.

it was the 2011 NYG

do Seahawks win if Carson and a few others are healthy?

idk.. but it was so obvious Seahawks would make a game of it.. yet not really.

Because they cant stop 3rd and long two times.. to get the ball back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)