NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
If antonio Brown went to literally any non-patriots team nobody would care

But because its the Patriots everyone thinks theres something going on and we get conspiracies and nonsense

And eventually shit like this

The Seahawks tried to sign him as well.

The guy is a complete loon that only 2-3 teams can actually handle, one of them just happens to be the patriots
this is messed up

How deep does the conspiracy go?

Did the Patriots tell AB to act like a lunatic before or after he left the Steelers?

Did they want him to destroy the Steelers from the inside (clearly they don't need any help destroying the steelers)

Did they tell him to throw furniture off a 14th story building and almost kill a child?

Did they tell him to set fire to 30 million guaranteed so he could play for them for a third of that?

Did they tell him to freeze his feet off?

The Raiders traded for a guy who quit on his team, and guess what? He quit on his team again

So absolutely none of this is new behavior.

Nobody would care if it wasn't the Patriots, who clearly don't even need the guy.

There were multiple teams that wanted him after he was cut. The Patriots signed him.

That's it

5 days ago this guy was a complete team killing, cancerous clown according to 90% of NFL fans and now that he signed with the Patriots everyone's done a complete 180

I mean I wouldnt say the patriots had a role in it... lol... the fuck do they need him for? I also think at least for part of the time he wanted to be a raider, up until he fucked his feet up and the helmet shit started, that was him trying to get out.. but like would you wanna be a raider ? get haunted by the corpse of al davis ? SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i'd get a ring too fuck parity lol

You're fucking delusional if you think the Patriots didn't have a hand in this. Antonio Brown actually sought advice from social media experts on how to accelerate his release from Oakland. The Patriots also offered Pittsburgh a first round pick for him last year, but were turned down because Pittsburgh wasn't going to trade him to the Patriots ever. So then they just decided they would get him on the team this way instead. You can keep your blinders on all you want, it doesn't change the fact that your organization are despicable pieces of shit that continue to do things like this despite already being the best. It's disgusting and if it were my team I'd be fucking ashamed.
also the biggest play of our franchise might be the biggest finesse of all time lol

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Waterbomb is the most unreasonably buttmad about this conspiracy it'd be laughable if it wasn't worrying. Like "They tried to trade for him, and now he became available again and they tried to sign him again. COINCIDENCE? OR CALCULATION?"

Of course it was planned. Anybody should be able to see that.

It's amazing how people are going crazy over the whole episode. The NFL is finally starting to catch up to the NBA in terms of players choosing where they play.

Personally, the memes have been the best part for me.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Perhaps I'm buttmad because my team has had a super bowl caliber roster for 15 years but it hasn't mattered because the Patriots just happened to have the greatest coach and QB of all time during the exact same window, and football isn't fun when you're constantly in the shadow of the same bloody team every year and can't do anything about it.

Now I'm starting to understand how Chick Hicks felt in Cars.

Perhaps I'm buttmad because my team has had a super bowl caliber roster for 15 years but it hasn't mattered because the Patriots just happened to have the greatest coach and QB of all time during the exact same window, and football isn't fun when you're constantly in the shadow of the same bloody team every year and can't do anything about it.

Now I'm starting to understand how Chick Hicks felt in Cars.
The patriots have the greatest football system for an offense ever to grace the game, and the best coach to ever do it. The QB, however, is not special. He has enough experience to read coverage, thats it. Any QB could run that system. You and I could run that system lol.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The patriots have the greatest football system for an offense ever to grace the game, and the best coach to ever do it. The QB, however, is not special. He has enough experience to read coverage, thats it. Any QB could run that system. You and I could run that system lol.
Probably a bit much. Brady might very well be a system QB, but we've seen that not ANYBODY can run it.

I might loathe the Patriots with every fiber of my being, but I will never deny how good they are.

the seahawks will fall in the ketchup bottle we've got 11-5 to get to

edit:
Probably a bit much. Brady might very well be a system QB, but we've seen that not ANYBODY can run it.

I might loathe the Patriots with every fiber of my being, but I will never deny how good they are.
yes its barry but you're telling me that you couldnt hit that shit? that I couldnt hit thoes throws? the easiest shit i've ever seen in my LIFE.

Last edited:
cut. The Patriots signed him.
the seahawks will fall in the ketchup bottle we've got 11-5 to get to

edit:

yes its barry but you're telling me that you couldnt hit that shit? that I couldnt hit thoes throws? the easiest shit i've ever seen in my LIFE.
So you are part of that twitter subcult

Basically the climate change deniers of football who get their info from a parody account instead of people that actually analyze and chart the games

Tough scene

So you are part of that twitter subcult

Basically the climate change deniers of football who get their info from a parody account instead of people that actually analyze and chart the games

Tough scene
i got linked it, im very aware hes goofy as shit, but i mean do you see HOW TIGHT THOSE WINDOWS ARE FUCKME

i got linked it, im very aware hes goofy as shit, but i mean do you see HOW TIGHT THOSE WINDOWS ARE FUCKME
The problem with the "anyone can do it" argument is that you can't find anyone that can actually do it.

You're essentially say that Tom Brady makes playing QB look so easy that anyone can do it.

Also

You can just as easily Nitpick Lamar Jackson's game from this week where he had multiple TDs to Brown where he had 4+ yards of separation. But nobody does that because you'd be a fool to argue that he wasn't amazing in that game.

The problem with the "anyone can do it" argument is that you can't find anyone that can actually do it.

You're essentially say that Tom Brady makes playing QB look so easy that anyone can do it.

Also

You can just as easily Nitpick Lamar Jackson's game from this week where he had multiple TDs to Brown where he had 4+ yards of separation. But nobody does that because you'd be a fool to argue that he wasn't amazing in that game.
lamar still hasnt proven he can throw dude played the fuckign dolphins, and i can assure you that me, you, and billy from down the street could go be quarterbacks in that system right now and win a SB. Tom brady got sacked one time by the team that just led the league in sacks.. you could play that position if you only had to get sacked once every sunday lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)