NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we be surprised the Patriots would be shady cunts in order to attain the services of Antonio Weinstein? I mean it's not like they ever employed a convicted murderer on the team before... oh wait.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
tbh I'm 5'3" and have an arm that makes present-day Chad Pennington look like a gunslinger, so I couldn't even see over the linemen let alone make any throw longer than five yards

tbh I'm 5'3" and have an arm that makes present-day Chad Pennington look like a gunslinger, so I couldn't even see over the linemen let alone make any throw longer than five yards
kyler murray and drew brees cant see over the linemen either its okay you can still be tom brady just hit the RB out of the backfield

He does more than that.

He hits slot receivers on shallow drag routes too!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK ME THOSE ARE SO HARD TO HIT JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS

If this is the kind of trash the Saints are competing against, another division title is a lock for them
Why the fuck are simple things like a potential playoff team destroying a garbage team so hard nowadays? Did the balance of the NFL get screwed up after the Pats claimed ring 6?

I'm not sure whether Cam or his O-line was worse tonight. He had some ridiculously bad missed throws on wide open receivers. But his blocking wasn't particularly good, especially in the first half. Their run blocking was particularly bad

Cam Newton's play was ridiculous. Lots of his throws were really bad. Open receivers, wide-open windows, and he was throwing the rock two, three yards away from them. He missed a TD to Greg Olsen, iirc, where he threw the ball out of the field and behind Olsen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)