NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Trubisky does legitimately suck.

The main problem with Mayfield himself is the fact that he thinks he needs to perform some impossible deep shot with every passing play. So many uncatchable or interception risk balls.

The offensive line ain't helping one bit. It was bad coming into the season.

New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
Kansas City Chiefs
Green Bay Packers
Seattle Seahawks
San Francisco 49ers
Los Angeles Rams
Buffalo Bills
Philadelphia Eagles
Carolina Panthers

New England is on an extended bye week, courtesy of these shitty teams they paid Goodell to set them up with. Lucky too, their offense is not good. They need depth at top at WR for sure. Nothing changes the fact that their defense is top notch.

Bridgewater did much better, so will gladly have them at #2. The loss isn't too bad for Kansas City itself, but a banged up Mahomes is scary for them.

The Packers took care of business, although they void left by Adams is huge. Seahawks are only limited by their pedestrian defense and Carroll's conservative philosphy. Wilson is the frontrunner for MVP.

The Browns are not good, and the 49ers clearly outcoached them. Still need another game to fully believe in them. I'd still have the Rams beating them, but gotta lower them on their losing streak. They need to find that balance with Goff.

Josh Allen sucks. Totally see the Bills trudging their way defensively for a wildcard spot. The Eagles can scrap with any team, but they're working their way back up the list.

There's a group of guys to pick from to be #10. I'll go with the Panthers though (vs guys like the Ravens, Texans, Lions, Colts, etc). They're currently on a win streak with a QB that isn't Cam Newton and a good defense. I think they'd hold their own against any opponent at this range.

At this point I'm hoping the Patriots just hire someone to kidnap OJ Howard from Tampa bay because Brady can't keep throwing to Ryan Jizzo and Matt Lacrosse.

Tampa wouldn't even notice if he was gone.

Also Josh Gordon is like 240 pounds and is slow as shit
Gronkowski is coming back probably week 10

New England Patriots
New England Patriots
New England Patriots
Kansas City Chiefs
Seattle Seahawks

Green Bay Packers
San Francisco 49ers
Buffalo Bills
Philadelphia Eagles
Dallas Cowboys

I'm impressed with how the Saints have done with Bridgewater at the helm though. He definitely did a good job before getting injured, and it's exciting to see him do well again, even if he's playing for a division rival

People are really so sick of the Patriots that they're picking the Texans to beat them and are just making stuff up about the performance of their offense.

Every talking head begging the Patriots to just go away would be more entertaining since that's what they actually want

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)