NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did say "usually" don't have to worry about that, but like yes obviously there are the running backs who are transcendental and can make up for even the worst shit. Barkley is DEFINITELY one of those dudes.

And yeah you're definitely right about the center being gone hurting a ton, but the offensive line in general is never made or broken by one player is what I'm saying though, like the line as it is right now is just.... abysmal across the board. Not a damn thing works.
Ted Karras has been an average NFL center so hes not the main problem. The problem is that Shaq Mason and Marcus Cannon blew people off the line of scrimmage last year and now they are both playing below average.

Marshall Newhouse is terrible at everything so I don't expect much from him.

Last edited:
Bruce Allen is the worst gm in the nfl change my mind. In that vein, Snyder is the worst owner in pro sports now that douchebag sterling is out. Sarver, Dolan, posthumous W. C. Ford, Glen Taylor and Jordan are in the running though

Bruce Allen is the worst gm in the nfl change my mind. In that vein, Snyder is the worst owner in pro sports now that douchebag sterling is out. Sarver, Dolan, posthumous W. C. Ford, Glen Taylor and Jordan are in the running though
Washington definitely needs changes from the very top, whether that’s Snyder being more hands off or a new gm or a combination. Definitely hate seeing them struggle like this and hope they figure it out soon.

The Texans have lost like 10 straight to the Pats.

Bill O'Brien vs Belichick is too much of a coaching mismatch.

I'd argue that the team that stands the best chance of beating the Pats this year is the Ravens because of the unpredictability factor of Lamar and the amount of crazy shit he can do on any given play.

The Texans have lost like 10 straight to the Pats.

Bill O'Brien vs Belichick is too much of a coaching mismatch.

I'd argue that the team that stands the best chance of beating the Pats this year is the Ravens because of the unpredictability factor of Lamar and the amount of crazy shit he can do on any given play.
lamars not unpredictable
1572191561043.png

Damn shame that New England's getting a free pass to a historic stat line this season for it's defense because of these teams that they're playing. Cleveland's an absolute embarrassment.
It's great to see a good defense that's generating some awesome stats. Hopefully come playoff time they'll get a challenge and be able to actually prove how good the defense is.

Did anybody else catch the post game presser in which Soup Kitchens explained he had the punt crew take an intentional delay of game penalty in order to stop the clock and save his timeout (which he was down 1 because of a foolish PI challenge which basically never get overturned) because he had changed his mind about punting when down two scores and didn't know what play to call on fourth and 11. I cant decide whether his logic, or they words used to describe it are more convoluted. Sheesh

The only thing more illogical was Watson's one-eyed, no-depth-perception td pass to win the game. He even admitted post game he didn't see the play until after it happened and basically guessed where the receiver would be. Unreal

The browns def need a new coach, who is that unprepared for a game when you have TWO FUCKING WEEKS TO PREPARE!!! How do you go 7-8-1, become a better team with arguably the most questionable trade of the offseason and then end up with a worse record? It seriously blows my mind how that's possible

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
If Belichick was coaching that browns team they’d be SB contenders. The number if drives that ended for the Browns or were extended for the Patriots because of Browns penalty shaped much of that game. A better coached team absolutely monsters that game and wins by 10. Unreal.

It should be illegal for Tampa Bay to keep OJ Howard from his true home, the New England Patriots

I am getting my best people on the case to FREE OJ (HOWARD)

Boring ass, overhyped trade deadline. Honestly, that's how they all are, but the media was pushing this one. GMs got no balls I guess.

New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
San Francisco 49ers
Green Bay Packers
Baltimore Ravens
Seattle Seahawks
Minnesota Vikings
Houston Texans
Kansas City Chiefs
Indianapolis Colts

Mayfield thought it was time to hand game balls out early and basically handed it to the Patriots. Anyways, their first bye is finally over. Now they can face some real teams.

I really wanted to put the Saints at the top, but would like to see Brees more. There's some rust. Regardless, he back after them not losing a step after he left. Best team in the league.

49ers crushed the Panthers, which I thought was a moderately respectful team. The defense is great. Shanahan keeps the offense humming. However, the schedule gets tougher and Garoppolo still hasn't proven he's not just along for the ride. That last fact is they key for the postseason.

Not much to say about the Packers except they're 7-1 while the Rodgers and Lafleur pairing is still working (for now). Ravens don't decay during the bye. Sunday night should be fun. Seahawks should have had a better second half against the Falcons.

Vikings look a little less impressive after that game against the Redskins, but are well positioned for the time being (too bad the division is tough). Texans are have a chance as long as Watson's there (though the loss of Watt is big).

Matt Moore wasn't terrible against the Packers. But Mahomes needs to be there to have a chance at a bye. The Colts are good enough to compete with the Texans for the division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)