Browns
Redskins
Bengals
Falcons
Dolphins
Jets

Behold: Rankings

Last edited:
I'll admit I'm not optimistic about the Lions chances to make the playoffs but we beat both of the teams you ranked directly above us. Wtfuck you bro

RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Still dont have a solid defense but our offense carries. 3 biggest impact players for the offense are:
1) Trent Brown,
Just look at the numbers for the star opposing pass rushers, including Khalil Mack, just a lucky fumble recovery. A good line with a not so bad QB = success.
2) Josh Jacobs
. . .
3) Antonio Brown
He would've been the #1 option, but all the drama helped the team come together. All successful football teams have a good structure. Gruden and Mayock work well together with most of the rookies preforming, even with a greedy ugly owner.

Not saying we are gonna make the playoffs but definitely contenders. Just as happy as 49er fans.

I have Wilson, Jackson and Watson as my top 3 for MVP in that order. Some pundits still criticize Lamar's passing but the kid is a Dude. He doesnt need to throw a lot to have success when he's as slippery a wet [redacted]. I screamed at work when he spun on during his TD run on sunday.

Mahomes would be in there but injury cost him some games. Plenty of season left

Last week until real football begins.

New England Patriots
Baltimore Ravens
San Francisco 49ers
New Orleans Saints
Seattle Seahawks
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings
Houston Texans
Kansas City Chiefs
Dallas Cowboys

Patriots back on top after their second bye period. We'll see what they got against the Eagles. The offensive line needs to get better.

Can't give the Ravens too much credit for their win against the Bengals, but their offense and momentum is undeniable. I was tempted to drop the 49ers a little more, but they still had that long streak. However, the offense was exposed and they've had a ton of injuries that'll effect them negatively.

What the hell was that with the Saints? I'll give them a pass as far as my thoughts for who's the best in the NFC, but you can't lose like that, rival or not. Wasn't enough to have the Seahawks ranked above the other four on the hard list, but I think the tiers have been blurred to where they're in the top group.

The Packers have issues on defense (it looked like it was gonna be the main force in the early part of the season), but managed to hang on. Still needs more production from the receivers. At least Jones is doing work. I felt the Cowboys were the better team, but we're here. As long as Cook's healthy, they'll always be wanting to run. Thielen being gone hurts.

Texans will have a huge game to establish themselves as a potential heavyweight this week. Chiefs might have had their best stretch already in the early part of the season. The defense is just awful. At 6-4, they might be out the race for a bye, especially if the Ravens win again. The Cowboys are held back by the coaching and some defensive hiccups. Too bad, because Prescott is balling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)