NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just manufactured adversity by Patriots fans. Nobody actually doesn't believe in them and they have no right to complain.
Big facts. Fans of every other NFL team roll their eyes collectively whenever they read nonsense such as "everyone is doubting the Patriots"

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
The failures of the Patriots offense has been the story of the season for them LMAO. And the Ravens have quite clearly upstaged the Patriots as front runners for winning the AFC.

And to be clear: both of those things are true and worth talking about they are valid criticisms and comparisons to make of the Patriots that just also happen to be negative.

The joke is thinking the “no one believes in us” shit is fuel enough for them to actually win. Right now we need the Ravens to get knocked out if we’re going to have a shot at the title again, else we need to massively improve on offense and come up with a much better defensive game plan.

The failures of the Patriots offense has been the story of the season for them LMAO. And the Ravens have quite clearly upstaged the Patriots as front runners for winning the AFC.

And to be clear: both of those things are true and worth talking about they are valid criticisms and comparisons to make of the Patriots that just also happen to be negative.

The joke is thinking the “no one believes in us” shit is fuel enough for them to actually win. Right now we need the Ravens to get knocked out if we’re going to have a shot at the title again, else we need to massively improve on offense and come up with a much better defensive game plan.
bro you have belichick just win bro ITS SO HARD TO PLAY IN GILETTE STADIUM PLEASE HELP THE STEELERS

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I always kinda roll my eyes at the notion of bulletin board material in the first place. Yeah, I'm sure the reason you lost to Brady and Belichick again is because you said they were only the second best team in the conference and not because they're just better at doing their jobs in the first place. Can't believe nobody in the past 20 years has thought to praise them highly, which would clearly completely disarm them.

also BAL./SF lowkey game of the week not the primetime matchups :blobwizard:

Last edited:
Baltimore Ravens
San Francisco 49ers
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
Seattle Seahawks
Minnesota Vikings
Kansas City Chiefs
Green Bay Packers

Houston Texans
Buffalo Bills

No need to move anyone around in the top. The Ravens are a buzzsaw, the 49ers are overwhelming on defense, and the Patriots are prepped and coached well.

I'd still pick the Saints as the current favorite in the NFC, but they need to step up on defense as a couple other teams get guys returning. The Seahawks are a threat to anyone and everyone despite the inconsistency sometimes (the defense stepped up last week when the offense was struggling).

Adam Thielen might return, so that be a boost for the Vikings. Despite their old school head coach, their offense is good. I still like the Chiefs over everybody (except the Ravens and Patriots) in the AFC. Hopefully, Hill returns. Dunno what the hell was that with the Packers, but they need better pass catchers. That was embarrassing.

That Thursday game was boring despite the few long bombs Watson was throwing. Not an exciting matchup. The Texans are more dangerous with Fuller available.

Time to acknowledge the Bills again in the top ten. Haven't seen a record like this from them in a million years. The records of their opponents though...not good. Love their defense however.

Dallas is hilariously mediocre. Huge boner going right now

Their usage of Zeke is highly suspect

Last edited:
Either Blough (rookie undrafted qb in his first ever start) isnt that bad, Bevell is a genius or the Bears defense is overrated. Too bad our defense was abysmal yet again. DC is getting the axe after this season you can be sure of that. But at least the Lions were in the game until the end. As disappointing as this season as been, all but one of our games have been one score losses. If patricia can pull his head out of his ass and we aren't the third most injured team next season there is a decent foundation to build on. At least Jerry Jones and the Clapper dont run our team

Either Blough (rookie undrafted qb in his first ever start) isnt that bad, Bevell is a genius or the Bears defense is overrated. Too bad our defense was abysmal yet again. DC is getting the axe after this season you can be sure of that. But at least the Lions were in the game until the end. As disappointing as this season as been, all but one of our games have been one score losses. If patricia can pull his head out of his ass and we aren't the third most injured team next season there is a decent foundation to build on. At least Jerry Jones and the Clapper dont run our team
hey bro do you need someone to talk to... it'll be alright maybe

Cowboys victimized by the AFC East
Is there a team other than the Ravens that can actually beat NE? I haven't seen enough of the 49ers to make a judgment call on them.
Any decent team can beat them on the road. At home its pretty much impossible seeing as they have won 20+ home games in a row

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I hate this. My poor baby defense is being hamstrung by this shitstain of an offense. I cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)