NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs Texans proving that an elite passing offense is so much more important than every other unit in the NFL.

Nothing else even comes remotely close

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Only three 9-7 teams have made it to the Super Bowl, and only one of those won it.

it was the 2011 NYG

do Seahawks win if Carson and a few others are healthy?

idk.. but it was so obvious Seahawks would make a game of it.. yet not really.

Because they cant stop 3rd and long two times.. to get the ball back.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm on the TITANS hype train tbh

They're playing the best football right now. They're gonna do what the Texans did to the Chiefs through the first 20 minutes of the game except their defense isn't ass so they won't play like the other 40.

TheValkyries

I want a Tennessee San Francisco Super Bowl.

The way Derrick Henry is running I wouldn’t be surprised if his heart gives out after winning the Super Bowl John Henry style.

TheValkyries

Mahomes will win one eventually, as will Andy "The Walrus" Reid, but I am always going to root for the more exciting teams, over the ones coasting on previous greatness. Titans 49ers would be the dream matchup for me.

TheValkyries

Mahomes last season was 4 trillion times more exciting than mahomes this season. The Chiefs are doing the same thing they did last year except worse. That’s definitionally less exciting.

TheValkyries

I'm happy Kuechly retired only because for me he was the face of the concussion problem after this

This sport fucks people up bad. Helmets need to get way better and the protocols for taking care of people need to get better.

god thats fucking horrifying. i honestly never knew of that hit or moment..

what a decision by him. finished his 5 year 60mil contract and said yeah... 28yrs old seems like a time to stop

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
What the hell happened in playoffs?

Titans will probs lose, but considering that they beat the Patriots, there's always a chance of an upset. Be a nice story if Titans win super bowl lol.

Supporting the 49rs against Packers, but it's not super clear. Upset is not unlikely.

as for who to win the super bowl: 49rs are my pick, but the Titans would be a great story. Chiefs also have a good chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)