NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Rodgers has done basically nothing since 2014 except play risk adverse football and take a ton of sacks.

And despite obvious regression in his play, and not improving in a single area since then, he is consistently absolved of all criticism.

One of the weirdest careers ever, even weirder are the truthers that think hes some all time great QB.

Mahomes is what Aaron Rodgers fans believe Aaron Rodgers is, so they should stan him instead.

Last edited:
Aaron Rodgers has done basically nothing since 2014 except play risk adverse football and take a ton of sacks.

And despite obvious regression in his play, and not improving in a single area since then, he is consistently absolved of all criticism.

One of the weirdest careers ever, even weirder are the truthers that think hes some all time great QB.

Mahomes is what Aaron Rodgers fans believe Aaron Rodgers is, so they should stan him instead.
I agree with this to an extent. But let's also not absolve Mike McCarthy from everything. He wasted some good prime years of Rodgers. And Matt LaFleur is overrated. He did nothing with the Titans and got handed a job due to his ties to Shanahan and McVay. The Titans' OC this season was far more influential than LaFleur.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
What if McCarthy and Rodgers not getting along is what stunted their potential and McCarthy with Dak becomes an all-time gre- :bloblul:

:pikuh:

I'm picking San Fran. While I want walrus man to get a ring, I just think the 49ers are a much more balanced team. Also, I still don't trust KC's defense.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I feel like Cowboys fans should hate the 49ers more than division rivals for the number of times they lost to them in the playoffs during the 80s.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
As in my predicted score? Or how I came to that prediction?
34-31 San Francisco. And I think that their power running game is something that KC will struggle with. While I think that SF will in turn struggle to slow down Mahomes and co, the fact that they are the 2nd most zone heavy defense in football means that they match up as well with the KC offense as is possible.

Friendly reminder that Kyle Shanahan choked again
By no means am I a fan of Kyle, but I think he's getting an unfair shake with everyone piling on him for losing two SBs in the 4th quarter. For one thing, it's been the defenses giving up a combined 40 points in those 4th quarters. I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that Shanahan is an offensive guru. The media couldn't stop blowing Robert Saleh all season but when his unit shits the bed against an elite offense everyone blames Shanahan instead.
Second is he was not the HC in Atlanta. Dan Quinn has been atrocious since that superbowl and he keeps getting a pass from the Falcons owner for some reason.

This isnt to say that Shanahan didn't make a bunch of mistakes, especially that last possession in the first half. He clearly doesnt trust Garappolo and it hit him in the ass. There were also some dumb/bad penalties and you cant do that against the chiefs. The Niners needed to play a perfect game and they simply couldn't execute that.

Also, Andy Reid has successfully passed the mantle of worst clock manager onto Kyle lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)