Sports NFL Thread: 2021-2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feel too Great about the Bucs having the league's worst secondary and running game, but then again they were bottom 5 at both those groups last year and won the superbowl.

Dear Baltimore Ravens fanbase,

My name is Discoducky (formerly Smogon Gay Baby #4), and I am a legally obligated fan of the New York Giants/Jets. Given the current situation at MetLife Stadium/the Hackensack River, I believe my physical and mental well-being is currently at great risk. Thus, I am cordially asking you all (collectively) to adopt me into your fanbase. I believe the following qualities would make me a good fit for the Ravens fanbase.
  1. I have lived in Maryland for almost seven years.
  2. I love crab cakes.
  3. I have watched every season of The Wire.
  4. I go to Ellicott City so frequently that I practically live there.
  5. I am a Terps fan.
  6. I kinda like birds.
Please have mercy on this poor soul. Thank you, and God bless you.

Sincerely,
A washed Smogon player​

Last edited:

My name is Discoducky (formerly Smogon Gay Baby #4), and I am a legally obligated fan of the New York Giants/Jets. Given the current situation at MetLife Stadium/the Hackensack River, I believe my physical and mental well-being is currently at great risk. Thus, I am cordially asking you all (collectively) to adopt me into your fanbase. I believe the following qualities would make me a good fit for the Ravens fanbase.
  2. I love crab cakes.
  5. I am a Terps fan.
  6. I am a big fan of birds.

Sincerely,
A washed Smogon player​
I'll allow it

clean

is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion

2. I love crab cakes.
  5. I am a Terps fan.
  6. I am a big fan of birds.

Sincerely,
A washed Smogon player​
welcome!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion

2. I love crab cakes.
  5. I am a Terps fan.
  6. I kinda like birds.

Sincerely,
A washed Smogon player​
Welcome aboard.

After you finish this sentence.

Fuck the _____

I hope Tom Brady rips the Patriots spine out on national TV.

But the Bucs secondary is so bad rn that this game will probably be pretty close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)