NFL WPC '11 WINNER: Mercy

This is what I get for going against my favorite team :( Giants, I shall not forsake you again! (Of course this means you'll lose next week but whatever)

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
9-6 so far...

I had a gut feeling Tampa would pull something out their ass too, but oh well. Cardinals need to get their shit together... they look too good on paper to be doing this bad. Also, I went with the Dolphins because they were talking big about working harder this week... Not hard enough, won't be taking you in that type of game again.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Bills and Oakland might have been good picks but...

I was the only person to go with the SEAHAWKS. Considering how bad the NFC West is, I just went with the home team.

11-4 currently

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Aww man 8-7 right now :(.

Fuck you Cardinals, fuck you Texans, and fuck you Jaguars.

Now I think I'll be wrong about the Cowboys not sucking...

Well, Dallas was a good pick. 9-7. I'm still picking the Lions over Dallas at home though.

Yeah I'm definitely waiting on predictions next time, dunno what I am here but it damn sure ain't the 13-2 I am with my betting pool >.>

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
omg I forgot I chose Oakland! Too bad I also forgot how bad Arizona sucks and Seattle's 12th man :x

Yep, I should have hopped on the Buffalo bandwagon. Not a very good week for me. Five out of the seven games I've lost were within 3 points. Vick got hurt again, and I'm not sure what went on with the Jets since I didn't watch that one. They could have gone either way. Though I could say the same for most of the games I got. Almost all of them were really close this time. Such unpredictability...

Also, maybe I should hop off Von Miller's ass and realize that the Broncos are still not a very good team.

Sittin' at 12-3 ATM. Bills are a sexy pick. Eagles and Jets not so much... stupid crap garbage Cardinals....

inb4 everyone picks bills next week. and they lose

i think i'm looking at 8-8, can't remember exactly after looking yesterday :/ oh well, 8 wins per week and a couple good weeks of 12-4/11-5 and i might finish better than last year. bring me home dallas...

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
somehow managed 11-5. I honestly even forgot I made some picks, like Oakland over NYJ and Dallas over Washington. I'll take it though :x

Standings updated.

J-Man takes the prize this week with a 13-3 record. Very few people picked Tampa, Oakland and Seattle, so props to them (and of course everyone who picked Buffalo!). 4 people went 12-4, and 6 went 11-5. No one was particularly terrible, but popemobile and Blindy mcblind were worst at 7-9.

Overall, DM, J-Man, and Brizznets share possession of first place with 34 wins each. DM and Brizznets also are the only ones with more than 10 wins every week. HSA, tad38, kd24, and Galladiator are one win behind with 33, while KG, Nozizaki, and Steeler have 32. Stylish Interval gets the distinction of having exactly 8 wins every week.

Important: For those of you who have already missed one or more weeks (newcomers exempt), if you do not post this week you will be eliminated from the contest!

PS this week looks far easier pick wise, and I'm expecting a lot of 12-4s or better!

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Detroit @ Dallas
Carolina @ Chicago
Buffalo @ Cincinnati
Tennessee @ Cleveland
Minnesota @ Kansas City
Washington @ St. Louis
New Orleans @ Jacksonville
Pittsburgh @ Houston
San Francisco @ Philadelphia
NY Giants @ Arizona
Atlanta @ Seattle
Miami @ San Diego
New England @ Oakland
Denver @ Green Bay
NY Jets @ Baltimore
Indianapolis @ Tampa Bay

Killah's high, a bunch of even games this week, not at all easy to pick. Tennessee at Cleveland, Minnesota at Kansas City, New England at Oakland, Jets at Baltimore... Not to mention a few situational games that are tough, like Detroit at Dallas, Pittsburgh at Houston, and Frisco at Philly. All of these will be games that could go either way at the drop of a dime.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Detroit @ Dallas - How cool would it be if the 0-16 team went 16-0 two seasons later?
Carolina @ Chicago - Upset pick, but really it's not much of an upset IMO
Buffalo @ Cincinnati - The Bills are doomed to slip at some point, but probs not this week
Tennessee @ Cleveland - Ew?
Minnesota @ Kansas City - Rofl this is probably hardest pick of the week.
Washington @ St. Louis - Methinks it's time for Washington to falter.
New Orleans @ Jacksonville - Saints don't travel well but if they can't beat Jax...
Pittsburgh @ Houston - Ugh...
San Francisco @ Philadelphia - SF sucks, even Kafka can beat them.
NY Giants @ Arizona - =/
Atlanta @ Seattle - Upset pick as Falcons drop 2 in a row on the road.
Miami @ San Diego - Call it a gut feeling.
New England @ Oakland - Probably wrong here because angrybrady but w/e
Denver @ Green Bay - lol this is like Alabama playing Army
NY Jets @ Baltimore - As much as it pains me so...
Indianapolis @ Tampa Bay - I know I'm wrong but screw it GO PAINTER!

excellent week last week, hopefully I can repeat this week:

Detroit @ Dallas
Carolina @ Chicago
Buffalo @ Cincinnati
Tennessee @ Cleveland
Minnesota @ Kansas City
Washington @ St. Louis
Pittsburgh @ Houston
NY Giants @ Arizona
Atlanta @ Seattle
Miami @ San Diego
New England @ Oakland - LETS GET IT
Denver @ Green Bay
NY Jets @ Baltimore
Indianapolis @ Tampa Bay

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME GUYS

DO YOU REALLY NOT TO WIN OR WHAT

NEVER EVER EVER PREDICT THE VIKINGS TO WIN JESUS CHRIST

Houston < New Orleans
NY Giants < Philadelphia
Jacksonville < Carolina
New England > Buffalo
Miami > Cleveland
San Francisco > Cincinnati
Denver > Tennessee
Detroit > Minnesota
Baltimore > St. Louis
NY Jets > Oakland
Kansas City < San Diego
Arizona > Seattle
Atlanta > Tampa Bay
Green Bay > Chicago
Pittsburgh > Indianapolis
Washington > Dallas

I think I was 8-8... In order; win, lose, win, lose, lose, win, lose, win, win, lose, win, lose, lose, win, win, lose.
Edit: And I just realized the consequences of accidentally clicking "edit" instead of "reply"... There goes my credibility. Oh well, it's only 1 game, whichever one it was. And by the way things are going, I'm not going to win this thing anyway. As long as I don't get last, I'll be all right. Looks like the Vikings might win a game this week.

Fixed it, using the > signs kind of messed with me and I was in a rush :x

Valkryies there's no reason I can't be blissfully optimistic about things that will never happen!

Damn, I originally picked Seattle and the Giants but ended up flopping.

Detroit @ Dallas
Carolina @ Chicago
Buffalo @ Cincinnati
Tennessee @ Cleveland
Minnesota @ Kansas City
Washington @ St. Louis
Pittsburgh @ Houston
NY Giants @ Arizona
Atlanta @ Seattle
Miami @ San Diego
New England @ Oakland
Denver @ Green Bay
NY Jets @ Baltimore
Indianapolis @ Tampa Bay

Detroit @ Dallas --- This game will probably make or break the legitimacy of the Lions. GO GO GO GO GO GO GO
Carolina @ Chicago --- We know Cam is making for a hell of an air show each week. Going from worst to first!
Buffalo @ Cincinnati --- lol game #1
Tennessee @ Cleveland --- tough pick... they both suck.
Minnesota @ Kansas City --- Kansas City is worse than Minne...
Washington @ St. Louis --- lol game #2
New Orleans @ Jacksonville --- lol game #3
Pittsburgh @ Houston --- This one is going to be tough. can Pitt hold off a huge Texans offense? It's going to be a damn good game.
San Francisco @ Philadelphia --- Even without Vick I still have hopes.
NY Giants @ Arizona --- I'm actually not sure about this pick.
Atlanta @ Seattle --- lol game #4
Miami @ San Diego --- lol game #5
New England @ Oakland --- Oakland is legit, but not this legit.
Denver @ Green Bay --- sorry denver...
NY Jets @ Baltimore --- Shit getting serious...
Indianapolis @ Tampa Bay --- MNF ftw.

I have the same issue with underlining as I do bolding. And I thought last week looked easy pick wise. I just don't know anymore... Yeah, I originally had Dallas, but I thought with injuries and Washington doing pretty well they would win. I'm going to do a lot of thinking and intelligent analyzing before I pick this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)