Nintendo Mafia - Heroes win!

Altair

just who is the coon?
*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring*

Mario sat by the fire smoking a cigar.

*Ring Ring*

The ringing stopped. Luigi rushed into the room. "Mario answer it, it's urgent!" he panted.

"Mario this is Toadsworth. Come immediately, we have a big problem on our hands. Some Villains and their Lackeys are rising up and we need you to lead the Heroes to victory."

"Lets-a-go!" shouted Mario, and he grabbed his cap and hurried outside.

The scene opens again but this time in a giant castle on a giant lava pool.

"Alright idiots listen up. I don't know about you, but i am fucking tired of being pushed around by those do-gooder heroes. I say we revolt and take over Nintendo Corp. and have it all to ourselves and our faithful-WHAT THEY REVOLTED?" said a giant turtle with spikes on his back after reading a note passed to him by a magikoopa on a broom.

"Yes sir bowser sir," said a timid Kammy Koopa. "Every single one, including the ones of all you other Villains", she said.

"Alright, I guess we can just crush them AND the heroes," said the turtle, and the meeting was adjourned.

Yet another scene is shown, this time inside a factory.

"We must REVOLT my fellow Lackeys!" said a rather regular-looking turtle. "I am sick and tired of being pushed around by these goddamn heroes. Even our bosses seem to want us to just be fodder. Hell, look at the technology we have!" he said, gesturing to pile of M16s and whatever the hell reyscarface uses in Call of Duty. "But no, nothing but 'JUST KEEPING SHUFFLING SIDEWAYS' from my boss. I am tired of it, which is why WE should take over Nintendo Corp. once and for all!"

The speech was met with much cheering, and a group of the Lackeys charged out the door.

All three teams somehow met up in a giant square. They were prepared to fight, until they noticed a dead body on the ground, and a ghost hovering above it.

You are Wolf. You have no alliance.

You were originally hired by Andross to defeat Star Fox, but you failed just like Andross. You swore to get revenge and defeat Fox some day, but since then you have actually helped him often, supposedly so you could kill him later although you have not done so yet. Because of your kindness even the Villians didn't want you, and working solo is what you do anyway!

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Kill USER". You might shoot them with your gun, or you might hit them with those giant side + B claws, or maybe you'll just howl at them until they die of deafness. Also, one time in the game, you may choose one of the 3 hosts instead of a player. That person will lose their ability to host this game, since why would any game needs 3 hosts?

You win if you kill every fox, bird, frog, rabbit, and dog in the game, as well as one of the hosts.
This was Altair, your host. Looks like he had offed himself even earlier this time!

"Ok look," Altair said, "Instead of just having an all-out brawl, lets just have this fight be an arbitrary game with rules i make up now, and because I am all-powerful you are unable to stop me! AHAHAHA!"

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.*

2. The game will begin on Night 0. There are NO kills on Night 0 and any role is valid. During Night 0, no one may paste any part of his or her role PM unless they are mafia members on the same team. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1.*

3. It would be advised not to use grammatical errors as a reason for faking. Most, if not all fake PMs are written or edited by us, and in the real role PMs we could make errors too.*

4. You can paste things told to you by the hosts. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM Altair, porygon3 or jumpluff for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way. You also may not screenshot anything related to the game.

5. Each Day period will last 48 hours or until a majority is reached. A grace period of two to three hours will be allowed in the latter case (a majority of votes is up to the host's discretion).*

6. Each Night period will last 48 hours or until all PMs have been received.

7. During the day you must bold your vote and use vote/voting/lynch/lynching or any variation (I will be lenient with this). To change your vote, you must edit your original post with your new vote. You may choose to no lynch during the day as well, and any votes towards a dead user (if he or she has been godkilled) will be nullified. A tie in the vote will cause neither user to be lynched.*

8. You may target dead users with your abilities, but that does not mean anything will happen.

9. Priorities are set and will be kept secret. Don't even ask about them.

10. There are items in this game. You may hold an arbitrary number of items at one time. You may give away an item at any time by sending a PM to Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 entitled “Day/Night X – Giving <item> to <user>.” The item will reach user at the conclusion of that Day or Night.

10.1 If a person is holding an item when they die, their items will stay on the body.

11. All of the hosts should be informed about all google docs, spreadsheets, IRC channels, pastebins, or whatever else you create for this game.

12. IRC use is VERY^10 important in this game. During the first 48 hours of the game, you MUST send a message to Altair, jumpluff, or porygon3 on irc.

13. If you have any questions about the game, you can find either of us on IRC on #warau, #porygon3, #moo, or #fluodome. You can find Altair, porygon3, and jumpluff under those respective names or send us a PM in the forums.

14. Send all PMs to Altair, porygon3 and jumpluff, and if you decide not to use an ability on a given night/day, don't forget to PM us "Night/Day X - Idling" to make it much easier for us. Repeating, send the PMs to ALL of us, sending to only one host may result on your ability not being used (if you have one).

15. You HAVE to be active, if you are caught inactive you will be sent a warning PM. If you keep being inactive, you will be subbed out without hesitation, please don't make us do this.

16. If a role PM and the rules clash in something, the role PM takes precedence.

17. This IS a closed-theme mafia, but the mafia have been given characters that are not in the game. Don't trust someone just because they are Mario, if you get what I'm saying.

Suddenly they were teleported to the surface of a giant nintendo gamecube hovering in space.

"Greetings, my characters," said a giant, strange-looking porygon, accompanied by a jumpluff. "I am Shigeru Miyamoto, the creator of Nintendo as we know it, and this is jumpluff. I have taken an interest in your conflict, and have come to a decision. Each day Altair will eliminate one of you using his GHOST POWERS, and during the night some of you can kill on your own. Whoever wins gets to own Nintendo."

And so it began.

25 different Nintendo characters faced off on top of the Gamecube, each hoping to rule Nintendo for itself. Who will be victorious????

GAME BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

Role PMs are going out now. Night 0's deadline will be in 72 hours, on Saturday, March 27th at 8 PM GMT -5.

ALSO EVERYONE LOOK AT RULE 12 AND ALSO RULE 17 THOSE ARE V. IMPORTANT!!!!!

Altair

just who is the coon?
Player list:
Alive (9):
IRON_KENYAN
Slim Guldo
larvitar star
Lord Jesseus
Game Freak201
Aura Guardian
Yeti (subbed in for assassinfred)
Yoshi King
Amake (subbed in for yoshix)

Dead (16):
Nook - Heroes - Yoshi - Vigilante - died Night 1
Staraptor Call - Villains - Waddle Dee - died Night 1
Genny - Neutral - Wario - Wolf killer - died Night 1
tennisace - Neutral - Waluigi - Wolf Thief and Star Check - lynched Day 2
Amelia - Heroes - Ash - Hooker - died Night 2
Blue_Tornado - Heroes - Brock - Rogue - died Night 2
Team Aether - Lackeys - Koopa - Bodyguard - lynched Day 3
Johann - Villains - Bowser - Persuader - lynched Day 4
Umbreon Dan - Heroes - DORGUY THE THIRD - Safeguard - died Night 4
Igor - Lackeys - Meta-Knight - Kidnapper - lynched Day 5
Pidge - Lackeys - Octorok - Inspector - died Night 5
polelover44 - Heroes - Voltorb - Kamikaze - died Night 5
Sledge - Heroes - Ness - Inspector - died Night 5
Fangren - Heroes - Fox - Reverse Thief- died Night 5
Eo - Villains - Ganondorf - Hooker - lynched Day 6
Mekkah - Lackeys - Rocket Grunt - Thief - lynched Day 7

Back to life (1):
Blue_Tornado - Heroes - Brock - ??? - revived Day 4
yea!!

Altair

just who is the coon?
Oh oops I forgot to change that rule

ANYWAYS all role PMs are sent gimme them actions

edit: a lot of you have not PMed me or jumpluff on IRC. I suggest that you do so before n1 ends so I don't have to sub you out!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)