[NO] Lol is this the replacement for Firebot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
you actually do have a couple posts in smogoff from nearly a year ago, did you just think it was still firebot at that time lol

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
They're going to forget again and come back next year

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Why do you need to log in to see what's happening you can just see from the non-logged in page you buffoon

Also don't know who you are but I think I saw you once in a GH thread so thats cool, looking forward to your 2022 thread kind stranger

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
Why do you need to log in to see what's happening you can just see from the non-logged in page you buffoon

Also don't know who you are but I think I saw you once in a GH thread so thats cool, looking forward to your 2022 thread kind stranger
Posters like acklow paved the way for our current glorious era. maybe show a little respect??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)