No More Legends Tournament (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sent several messages to Dr. Ciel. She has not responded, and I don't know what to do...
I've contacted him as well. If he doesn't respond you'll get the activity win. you should allow people to post on your VM wall though; that would help. His status reads that he's leaving smogon but I'm giving him 24 hours to respond. Otherwise, I'll sub in Brap
Subbing in Brap for Dr Ciel, he said he couldn't get the match done.

I'm subbing in Boudouche for Furai. Kojes ,Boudouche is obviously your new opponent.

Also, please get your matches done! Many games have not been played! The deadline quickly coming up!

Thank you :]

Last edited:
I've decided on giving a 2 day extension; too many matches are unfinished. That means that the battles should be done on Sunday, October 20th, at 6:30 pm GMT -4.

After that I'll flip coins ;].

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I tried to play an "anti-meta" team and I got wrecked by an anti-anti-meta team basically.

GG myzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)