(no pokebank) my first team in 6th generation

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
This is my first RMT, i want you to rate my team because i'm sure it can be improved a lot. It wasn't so bad trying it on PS but i feel there is something missing.

lucario @ lucarionite
ability: justified
adamant nature
evs: 252 Atk/ 4 SpD/ 252 Spe
-close combat
-bullet punch
-earthquake
-swords dance

it is the main sweeper of the team. Its ability adaptability allows close combat to reach an insane power of 240 and with a huge 145 base attack it can be very threatening, especially after a swords dance. Bullet punch becomes very powerful with adaptability and helps in getting rid of specially defense fairy types like sylveon, florges and togekiss. earthquake gives good coverage and swords dance allows him to take advantage of its many setup opportunities maybe switching into a dark move and forcing the opponent out.

tyranitar @ chople berry
ability: sand stream
adamant nature
evs: 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 SpA
-stealth rock
-stone edge
-pursuit
-fire blast

tyranitar is usually my lead, i use him to put stealth rock and counter charizard and especially talonflame, which is everywhere and can counter my lucario. It can also trap and kill with pursuit many pokemon, especially espeon which bounces back the rocks, i gave him fire blast because it is not so usual and can do heavy damage to physical walls like forretress, ferrothorn and skarmory.

aegislash @ air baloon
ability: stance change
modest nature
evs: 252 HP/ 252 SpA/ 4 Spe
-king's shield
-autotomize
-flash cannon
-shadow ball

aegislash works as a spinblocker, covers my weakness to fight and can lure the opponent to use a dark type move allowing lucario to gain a free boost. I chose a special offensive because people always expect a physical sweeper with shadow sneak, but i think it works equally as a special sweeper, autotomize aims to take advantage of right predictions and double its speed.

greninja @ life orb
ability: protean
timid nature
evs: 252 SpA/ 4 SpD/ 252 Spe
-surf
-ice beam
-dark pulse
-u-turn

greninja gives me great coverage abusing his ability to have STAB on all his moves and sweeping everything along the way until it finds something it can't hit heavily, then use its great speed to switch out trough u-turn

blissey @ Leftovers
ability: natural cure
bold nature
evs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ SpD
-aromatherapy
-softboiled
-toxic
-thunderbolt

blissey is one of my favourite pokemon to use on competitive teams it walls everything special while doing great support for the team. I usually give him stealth rock and thunder wave instead of aromatherapy and toxic but i already put them on tyranitar and togekiss so i gave him aromatherapy that is always useful and toxic to stall with softboiled or force out a pokemon. i always give him an attack move and i put thunderbolt because it gives me some coverage

togekiss @ weakness policy
ability: serene grace
calm nature
evs: 252 HP/ 4 SpA/ 252 SpD
-air slash
-dazzling gleam
-thunder wave
-roost

i used a classic paraflinch set, but taking advantage of new things from generation six. i made him specially defense allowing him to take a super-effective move without a lot of damage to activate the weakness policy and then roost to recover.

i'm sorry if my english isn't correct, i'm not from an english languaged country

Attachments

Last edited:
Your team seems pretty useable. Most of my changes are personal preferences, but here they are.

Your Aegislash doesn't need air balloon. It can EAT ground type moves. What I always find is the most threatening thing to aegis lash is opposing aegislash, so my recommendation is a kasib berry or weakness policy. Also, you don't really need automize, but a priority move. shadow sneak is good.

Togekiss don't need weakness policy if your going for paraflich. You will get enough hax without it.

Unless its super effective, seismic toss will pretty much always do more damage than thunderbolt. you may find more use, but idk

Nobody on your team can take a physical hit except aegis lash, and him only on the switch. Maybe change tyranitars EVs.

Your team works, but it seems like your choosing less desirable options than what is available.

EQ is pointless on Luke. Give him Crunch instead, so that he can damage opposing Aegi.

Aegi looks fine, I don't agree with shadowedhill there. Air Balloon Aegi is pretty anti-meta, but I would make it more mixed. Add in Sacred Sword, maybe, to handle Blisseys or TTars.

Weakness Policy is pretty bad on a mainly defensive set.

There's no reason to run Tbolt on Blissey. Like, at all. Just go for Flamethrower or Seismic Toss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)