NO UBERS FOR YOU!: VGC 09 Tournament Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

With World's 2010 right around the corner, andrea and I have decided to take things back to their roots and host a VGC tournament using the exact same rules as Worlds 2009. It was a much different game than this year's game. If you didn't have a chance to experience it, this is the perfect chance to give it a whirl!

NO UBERS FOR YOU! Tournament Rules:

~Matches are to be played 2v2 at level 50. This may be done via free battle or via autolevel.
~Each player may have 6 Pokemon, but may only bring 4 at a time into the WiFi room
~Matches will consist of a Best of 3 set of 2v2 battles
~Players are allowed to use up to 6 Pokemon and up to 6 items in one set. Meaning, You may use 4 Pokemon in match 1 and then you may switch in 2 subs for the following matches.
~Item clause - no two Pokemon may carry the same item
~Moves and Pokemon obtained over level 50 may NOT be used. (NO TYRANITAR, DRAGONITE)
~Double Elimination!!!

OFFICIAL 2009 VGC RULES:
Prizes for this tournament will be donated by Tyler422, andrea, and Huy. These will be determined later. If anyone else wants to donate prizes, feel free to do so!

The deadline for matches is AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

That's plenty of time to get this match done! Contact your opponent and set up a time to battle! You must both post your results in here.

Good luck everybody!

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
WINNERS BRACKET
Inevitable vs sixonesix

LOSERS BRACKET
Tyler vs mzenken
Last Requiem vs Duke the Devil
(Greysong v. sixfortyfive) vs Thekiller0703
andrea vs UPPERDECKER

The deadline for matches is AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

That's plenty of time to get this match done!
lol

Anyway...I'll contact Inevitable tomorrow, though I likely won't be available to battle until Friday (time zone issues and all that).

Greysong and I never seem to be around at the same time. =/

We're trying to get this taken care of though. I'm free for most of today and tomorrow.

HolyChipmunk

California's finest chodesmuggler
WINNERS BRACKET
Inevitable vs sixonesix

LOSERS BRACKET
Last Requiem vs Duke the Devil
(Greysong v. sixfortyfive) vs Thekiller0703
andrea vs UPPERDECKER

SIXONESIX TO WIN IT ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)