Xerneas @ Leftovers
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

Aromatherapy allows Xerneas to cure itself and team members from status such as burns which can be annoying . Rest to provide reliable recovery . Sleep talk is there to prevent it from being setup bait while asleep . Moonblast is there to hurt most dragons and dark types mons for some meaty damage as well as allowing itself to do something while taunted . I chose xerneas to check darkrai which otherwise cripples one of my mons for free with dark void .

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Defog

Will - o Wisp to cripple physical attackers and also to gain residual damage . Defog is borderline mandatory for most stall teams due to it's ability to prevent teams from losing due to residual damage . Judgement to hurt Ho - Oh really badly and also allows it to do something once it is taunted . Recover allows it to maintain itself due to not having lefties .
Arceus Rock is mainly there to check Ho - Oh.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Stone Edge is there to hurt Ho - Oh majorly and also to hit levitating targets . Earthquake hits decently hard even when uninvested . Toxic is there to wear down walls as well as wearing down anything not immune to it . Stealth Rock along with Toxic take it's toll on mons Lando can check . 56 speed to outspeed some HO - OH's who invest in speed and to take them out with Stone Edge . Landorus is my zek check [heh that rhymes] .

Palkia @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 48 HP / 208 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spacial Rend
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder Wave
- Fire Blast

Thunder Wave allows palkiaa to cripple faster sweepers . Hydro Pump hits pretty hard due to Palkia's huge special attack stat . Spacial rend nukes opposing dragon types . Fire Blast is mainly there to hurt ferrothorn badly. Palkia is there to check Kyogre and also to hurt stall teams without the pink blobs . 48 HP EVS to allow it to take on specsogre. palkia is probably the best kyogre check apart from the god of ubers shedinja

Heatran @ Chople Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Roar
- Taunt

My Xern check . Roar is there to phaze +2 xerneas . Lava Plume allows it to do something once taunted and also allows it to burn physical attacker. Taunt is there to shut down slower walls. Toxic is there to systematically wear down walls that it cant hurt . The EVS are standard for Heatran and are the ones that should be used if u want to use Heatran in ubers imo. Heatran is my Geoxern check and easily counters HP Fire variants .

Yveltal @ Leftovers
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Roost
- Taunt

Taunt is there to shut down stall and along with Toxic makes yveltal a pretty big pain to stall teams such as this one . Roost allows yveltal to maintain itself for long periods of time . Foul Play destroys boosting physical sweeperws . Toxic allows this yveltal to destroy walls such as Giratina . Best Ekiller check ever and also checks mewtwo easily .

Threatlist -
Palkia [once xerneas is down]

Plz rate

Last edited:

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
Try to add your more descriptions to your team regarding why did you chose the Pokemon and what made you chose it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)