noSTAB Tournament II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC.

Eu estou aqui
activity post, vmed H-C more than a week ago and got no response so far even though his last activity was: Jul 21st, 2011 9:49:11 AM

Tomorrow is the deadline. If you haven't completed your battles yet and haven't posted here explaining the circumstances yet, please do so very soon.

Seems that Nails is ignoring me, I sent him a vm 5 days ago and still no answers, even if he's online right now. Sent another one, however, let's wait.

C'mon, I join this tournament for some fun and experience but I haven't been able to get an opponent that seems to want to actually play. :(
Activity post again.

breh

強いだね
I've been having difficulty finding Dukefan mostly due to time issues. He is on PST, I am in GMT +2 (iirc), and he can only battle after 7 P.M. on weekdays (aka about 4 in the morning for me; generally I wake up way too late to battle him). However, he said that his weekends are pretty free so we should hopefully be able to get it done soon.

Activity post, missed Lou Cypher by 16 minutes whom hasn't replied to my initial vm still. Might find an oppritunity to play him later today.

Thanks to those who completed their match within the deadline. To those who didn't, you have through wednesday to complete your match before i start flipping coins.

DC.

Eu estou aqui
i vmed h-c about 2 weeks ago and pmed him around 1 week go never got a response. activity post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)