Not quite dreamy enough. (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems I'm having some problems with RNG reporter and being able to predict if an egg will hatch with it's Dream World ability. It seems wrong to let this thing go to waste, though.

#37 Vulpix ♀ | Level: 1 | OT: Mateo | ID: 58189
Nature: Timid | Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/30/30/30/30/30 (HP:
70)
EVs: UT | Moves: Ember, Hypnosis

Vulpix is one of my favorite pokemon, so I want to let this cute golden fox get spread around a bit even if it didn't come out with the ability I need.

If you win one of these Vulpix it is semi-redis. You may trade it, but others may not. And please only trade it UT. Make sure you note that you got it from me if you want to put it in your trade thread.

If you make one of the winning posts, leave me a VM with a link to it and we'll set up getting you your Pokemon.

EDIT: So as to avoid any pc++ I'll be giving the remaining Vulpix away to the next four posters. Sorry about that, folks.

Winners:
1.)julios
2.)Fireworks
3.)Sy123
4.)rnstyip
5.)Shinyweavile
6.)Nick93

I like this one!

EDIT: WIll you make a consideration for the 38 second mark? Vulpix evolves to Ninetales (#38 )? =) I am trying.... wonderful giveaway btw! Like! Like! Like!

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
This is generating an awful lot of "pc++" posts, so I don't think the seconds method is going to fly. There are ten deleted posts already in this thread from people trying to game the system.

Edit: Unlocked to allow for a change in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)