Nov's Art (Now with 47% more art!)

I am Nov, I like arting occationally, and I use Sai. I hope you like the artwork!

Last edited:

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Welcome back! I've seen some of your art previously on Smogon, but I had never seen you! This pieces are looking awesome! Keep up the good work and I hope to contribute along side you in the near future!

Reactions: nov
Probably my last piece of art before I get back to work tomorrow (where I will go silent for a week most likely :C)
Just a simple Togekiss, using, uh I don't know, extremespeed or something.

hopefully MAC will get started up, within next week, That was always my favorite part of SS. Good Night everyone!

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good to se you back, mang. You've had a knack for bringing out the real inspiration behind some of the designs (or adding your own :p), makes for a nice contrast against the usual pokemon fanart. Only downside to them are that they generally work better as stand-alone art than illustrations, since people would stop and look more at the picture rather than the content it's together with.

Really digging that Sawsbuck btw. The additional lights in its antlers are most fitting for the season.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Wow this art is incredible. Like Bummer said, it's really taking the inspiration of the Pokémon's original designs and running with it.

Just a little request, but could you resize that sunset Altaria picture to 150x150 pixels for me please? I'd like to use it as an avi on another site because it's so beautiful :o

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I love that Christmas Sawsbuck. You did a really great job on that. It's a very creative design which is pulled of extremely well.
The Sunset Altaria is my favorite in that list. The colors looks very nice and the Moon (I guess is what you call it) is super creative.
The Luvdisc Lure one is rather disturbing. I am not sure what you were thinking but it looks extremely realistic. It would make me want to use Luvdisc in competitive play.

I can't wait to see more art from you. Good job!

Wow this art is incredible. Like Bummer said, it's really taking the inspiration of the Pokémon's original designs and running with it.

Just a little request, but could you resize that sunset Altaria picture to 150x150 pixels for me please? I'd like to use it as an avi on another site because it's so beautiful :o

:D

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
your use of textures is jawdropping, ESPECIALLY in that altaria piece which is stunning and beautiful. not only do the textures draw me in but the rich color balance between the lights and darks. amazing. one thing i could say is try not to rely on blacks and whites for shading for they make a piece seem very dull at times, other than that awesome work!!

It looks like I'll have a bit of time off this week after all. I think I can take a request. Just one tho.

First come first serve!

On a side note, I'm very stoked for ORAS coming out tomorrow!

Oooo I have a request! Could you make a dragonite with a real sick background kinda like the altaria one?

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
wow, great sawsbuck!!

the pose and texture feel very lifelike, not to mention how adorable it is!

Oooo I have a request! Could you make a dragonite with a real sick background kinda like the altaria one?
Haha, I can try. Its funny you should say that though, I was working on a dragonite of exactly what you just requested prior to even asking for requests. I'll put extra effort into it though, so hopefully it'll end up just as good as the altaria. Did you want a sunset background though? Or did you want me to dream something else up?

Thanks to everyone for the awesome comments!

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Could I have a request to use as my Smogon avatar if it isn't too much trouble? ^_^ When you have some time, a Togepi holding a sign in that says 'Darnell' would be great :D

Haha, I can try. Its funny you should say that though, I was working on a dragonite of exactly what you just requested prior to even asking for requests. I'll put extra effort into it though, so hopefully it'll end up just as good as the altaria. Did you want a sunset background though? Or did you want me to dream something else up?

Thanks to everyone for the awesome comments!
Dream anything up! n_n

Could I have a request to use as my Smogon avatar if it isn't too much trouble? ^_^ When you have some time, a Togepi holding a sign in that says 'Darnell' would be great :D
I can certainly try to do that, as it sounds simple enough, (shouldnt take more than an hour if I ever get the time) but I do have to finish the dragonite for Logic first.

NOV IS BACK YES
idk if you remember me (Lasagne21) but HI

also your art is as amazing as ever, especially the altaria and the ludicolo is adorable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)