Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 2!

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
He didn't. He's Blak's brother and if you read Blak's post you would know they suddenly went to Mexico to check on the family business.

Agreed. It just complicates the whole process. There is no getting around that.

But DBR, you can have a pat on the back for recalling that factoid.

OK thanks for the results. Pairings will be up soon.

falconpwnch - Sorry giving out 2 free wins is not how I want things to run, so I have no choice but to drop both of you guys, sorry.

what's going to happen about people who have been trying to contact people but receiving no reply?
Just because, if the inactive people just get a loss and go onto the next round what incentive is that for them to make contact next time?
Is there a better method?

Alright then THB and Surf, please LMK when you guys are done here or by PM.

spannertastic - Alot of factors will be taken into account, and 2 incomplete battles due to inactivy, like the case of Frokko, will lead to getting dropped from the tournament.

alright, I just wanted to know how it works and that sounds like the best way to do it.
In the case of Phizzlax and I, Phiz sounded keen at the start of the week and then just didn't return any of my PM's after that. So i'm thinking there was actually a problem that was out of his control and he probably deserves a second chance.
That problem is supported nicely by your method which is great, I was just making sure people weren't getting dropped for reasons out of their control.

Yeah I did Too_Hungry, and because of that and other reasons, the match will be decided based on a coinflip and not on activity and neither of you will be dropped.

did you read termed's post? im interested because hes a friend of mine, so i wanna know...

also, when will the pairings be posted?

AceDragon - Yeah I did, it should be obvious he will get the win and Frokko will be dropped out.

Too Hungry35 - Oh I didn't know, I recieved a PM from BAM earlier saying you had only contacted him last night. I didn't read clearly that it was BAM who won, specially since he didn't post here. So you confirm the battle actually took place and he won?

After the world's longest stallwar (D:), I beat TheForgottenSoul 1-0. The last move was a critical hit, which, if it hadn't happened, would have probably gone on forever. :/

gg, TheForgottenSoul

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to Ambitions 3-0, got haxxed a lot but meh.

Gg

Edit- aaa silly Mr Happy you made me post in the wrong thread by bumping this ~-~ These should get locked after the round's completed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)