Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 2!

Dude I've had school all summer and I start a 57 hour week tomorrow. Anyway, Mr. Happy and I are having a really hard time connecting. We are discussing it via PM.

Still struggling to connect.

EDIT:
Mr. Happy said:
I think I'll just give in for this round. I'm too tired to even think now :/
Mr. Happy threw in the internet communication towel. It was a long arduous battle for him to connect so we could battle, but in the end no one prevailed.

Sorry our attempted battle had to end like this Mr. Happy. Good luck in the new school year.

GG, SWChill. I lost 4-0. Man I played badly, and that one crit really messed me up.

EDIT: Oh yeah. Forgot to mention that SWChill is a genius for that. :P

I'm in the same boat as Termed :/

i've been almost too persistent but with no reply.
Apart from one PM at the beginning of the week that didn't say much.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Yeah, we've had problems getting on at the same time. ilikerice01 is probably gone now, I've just got up. This sucks. Time zone differences :-(

If any more battles get done today then great, but I woke up later than expected, so I wont be able to post pairings until tonight.

THB and myself have to battle later tonight if ok. Last week we were unable to due to THB leaving for a trip and on the week end we have conflicting schedules. Sorry for it taking so long.

Beat Toothache (1-0) in a game filled with hax. The luck gods were on his side at first, but one crit changed everything <_<. GG Toothace :).

Sorry about the hax :(.

hey i never wanted to drop out i just can´t battle for two weeks. I can battle again the 17th of august so please don´t drop me. thanks ;)

PabloMeza, I can't believe BAM_UR_DEAD and I completely forgot to post on here after our battle. =P. I'm suprised neither of us posted and we both forgot to post. Well, he won once again and stuff so don't be disappointed that we forgot to post. =/.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)