Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 3!

0mastar vs Scruffy and da big blast vs justenough215

Those two are weird that they have not been completed, havent heard anything from any of them regarding the match, only da big blast gave a slight update, saying time zones were conflicting. I hate though how not even a 'I'm sorry but we won't be able to have the battle take place' from anyone.

Miltonic vs pokeMONstar is definately going to Miltonic, its only common sense to use the same team when a DC happens.

Ghandi and Dawn (as posted by NC above) will get default wins, and I'm sorry about your situation NC.

So really, once SWChill and guraboy battle (hopefully right now) I will post the next Round pairings.

Miltonic vs pokeMONstar is definately going to Miltonic, its only common sense to use the same team when a DC happens.
It's preety much the same team, but I switched my ***** with another ***** (its the same exact poke, just different moves) I told him I picked up the wrong ***** from the beginning! I really don't know why he should get the win. Even if I still used the same ***** I would'ave beat him. Can we get a rematch with different pokes then to stop all this nonsense?

Unless you can provide me, Ditto and Mini guerra by PM a valid argument (explaining the whole battle) how switching that Pokemon had NO effect whatsoever on the outcome of the battle, my decision stands.

Choosing the wrong Pokemon, then disconnecting because 'you're going to your grandma's house' AND switching a Pokemon? How can you not see what is wrong with that.

I understand it is wrong. I also did already send you a valid argument. Also my ***** walled like his last few pokes. So no matter if I used the original or the one I wanted, I still would'ave walled his last pokes and finished them off..

how exactly do you forget a team, i can remember my first opponents team ?_?, tbh i would consider throwing you out because i think when you agree to do something and then don't do it, well that's just really cheap

how exactly do you forget a team, i can remember my first opponents team ?_?, tbh i would consider throwing you out because i think when you agree to do something and then don't do it, well that's just really cheap
Well it sounds like all you guys really want me out. Ok whatever. I'm done with this. Just go ahead and give Miltonic the victory, and put me as dropped out. Just wondering, Pablo do you still have the the PM I sent you??

I do, but I'm asking you to resend the information on the battle and to the other judges so we can make a decision. I don't get why you keep arguing here instead of PMing me.

fucking christ that was a lot longer then i had hoped for.

2-0

tommy - swchill

i missed my movie cause of your stall at the end :( gg and im glad you got good use out of my poke ^^

Guraboy won 2-0. Very long stall at the end. Oh yeah GG!

My loss was my own fault and he was the better player. Proud to have that loss on my trainer card. But I have to say that I really hate that one pokemon.

edit: That pokemon wasn't yours. It was pokeguys. :P I have a nickname on yours remember?

oh yeah i forgot you had a nickname. lol i thought i got owned by my own breed and got sad :( anyway, great match and i have to say i got really lucky with my paralyze strategy at the end. there were all sorts of reason why it wouldnt have worked. gg and i hope we can battle again some time :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)